Nas and Trey Songz to Attend BMI 12th Annual Unsigned Urban Showcase
Giving chance for unsigned acts to display their talent, BMI presents the 12th Annual Unsigned Urban Showcase in Atlanta. Among the accomplished artists that will grace the event are Nas and Trey Songz. DJ Khaled will host while Capitol Records signee Novel headline the event.
Open for public, the event will be held on April 23 at E.S.S.O Nightclub and the doors will be opened at 8 P.M. Over 300 acts have signed up in the hope to become the next superstar and the finalists will be selected by BMI songwriters, producers, and industry execs. Spotted among the contenders are MC Rain from NYC, Kameron Corvet from Atlanta, Ryn Nicole from San Diego and 718 from NYC.
These hopefuls will be judged by professionals that include singer/songwriter Dallas Austin (Madonna, TLC), Capitol Records Senior Vice President, Urban Music Leonard Brooks, MySpace Records President, Urban Music Marquis Collins and many more.
For more about the tickets and reservations, check out the press release.
More Nas News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande