Nas and Trey Songz to Attend BMI 12th Annual Unsigned Urban Showcase
Giving chance for unsigned acts to display their talent, BMI presents the 12th Annual Unsigned Urban Showcase in Atlanta. Among the accomplished artists that will grace the event are Nas and Trey Songz. DJ Khaled will host while Capitol Records signee Novel headline the event.
Open for public, the event will be held on April 23 at E.S.S.O Nightclub and the doors will be opened at 8 P.M. Over 300 acts have signed up in the hope to become the next superstar and the finalists will be selected by BMI songwriters, producers, and industry execs. Spotted among the contenders are MC Rain from NYC, Kameron Corvet from Atlanta, Ryn Nicole from San Diego and 718 from NYC.
These hopefuls will be judged by professionals that include singer/songwriter Dallas Austin (Madonna, TLC), Capitol Records Senior Vice President, Urban Music Leonard Brooks, MySpace Records President, Urban Music Marquis Collins and many more.
For more about the tickets and reservations, check out the press release.
More Nas News
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her New Accessory, Teeth Grills. Is She Copying Tyga?
- Skrillex Could Prove How He Created Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' Amid Lawsuit
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday