Nas and Trey Songz to Attend BMI 12th Annual Unsigned Urban Showcase
Giving chance for unsigned acts to display their talent, BMI presents the 12th Annual Unsigned Urban Showcase in Atlanta. Among the accomplished artists that will grace the event are Nas and Trey Songz. DJ Khaled will host while Capitol Records signee Novel headline the event.
Open for public, the event will be held on April 23 at E.S.S.O Nightclub and the doors will be opened at 8 P.M. Over 300 acts have signed up in the hope to become the next superstar and the finalists will be selected by BMI songwriters, producers, and industry execs. Spotted among the contenders are MC Rain from NYC, Kameron Corvet from Atlanta, Ryn Nicole from San Diego and 718 from NYC.
These hopefuls will be judged by professionals that include singer/songwriter Dallas Austin (Madonna, TLC), Capitol Records Senior Vice President, Urban Music Leonard Brooks, MySpace Records President, Urban Music Marquis Collins and many more.
For more about the tickets and reservations, check out the press release.
More Nas News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why