Nas and Trey Songz to Attend BMI 12th Annual Unsigned Urban Showcase
Giving chance for unsigned acts to display their talent, BMI presents the 12th Annual Unsigned Urban Showcase in Atlanta. Among the accomplished artists that will grace the event are Nas and Trey Songz. DJ Khaled will host while Capitol Records signee Novel headline the event.
Open for public, the event will be held on April 23 at E.S.S.O Nightclub and the doors will be opened at 8 P.M. Over 300 acts have signed up in the hope to become the next superstar and the finalists will be selected by BMI songwriters, producers, and industry execs. Spotted among the contenders are MC Rain from NYC, Kameron Corvet from Atlanta, Ryn Nicole from San Diego and 718 from NYC.
These hopefuls will be judged by professionals that include singer/songwriter Dallas Austin (Madonna, TLC), Capitol Records Senior Vice President, Urban Music Leonard Brooks, MySpace Records President, Urban Music Marquis Collins and many more.
For more about the tickets and reservations, check out the press release.
More Nas News
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'