Nas and Trey Songz to Attend BMI 12th Annual Unsigned Urban Showcase
Giving chance for unsigned acts to display their talent, BMI presents the 12th Annual Unsigned Urban Showcase in Atlanta. Among the accomplished artists that will grace the event are Nas and Trey Songz. DJ Khaled will host while Capitol Records signee Novel headline the event.
Open for public, the event will be held on April 23 at E.S.S.O Nightclub and the doors will be opened at 8 P.M. Over 300 acts have signed up in the hope to become the next superstar and the finalists will be selected by BMI songwriters, producers, and industry execs. Spotted among the contenders are MC Rain from NYC, Kameron Corvet from Atlanta, Ryn Nicole from San Diego and 718 from NYC.
These hopefuls will be judged by professionals that include singer/songwriter Dallas Austin (Madonna, TLC), Capitol Records Senior Vice President, Urban Music Leonard Brooks, MySpace Records President, Urban Music Marquis Collins and many more.
For more about the tickets and reservations, check out the press release.
More Nas News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik