First Taste of Amy Poehler's 'Parks and Recreation'
From the head of Amy Poehler, and the Emmy Award-winning executive producers of "The Office" comes a new mockumentary that looks at the exciting world of local government. "Parks and Recreation" is listed on NBC's schedule to premiere April 9 for half-an-hour show, in between two "The Office" episodes.
Crave on the new show by watching the clips that have been released prior to the premiere and compiled in one player below. Also chew on the insight from Poehler about the show on the behind the scene clip.
Poehler stands in as Leslie Knope who is a mid-level bureaucrat in the Parks and Recreation Department of Pawnee, Indiana. All Leslie wants in her life is: becoming the first female president of the United States.
In the first and second clip Leslie talks to Tom Haverford and meets a group of people to deliver her vision. There's also the first look of Rashida Jones who plays a concerned citizen named Ann Perkins as well as Nick Offerman who plays Leslie's boss Ron Swanson.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival