'The Office' 5.20 Clip: Kevin Learning How to Be a Receptionist
Back to its regular slot after a week of break, "The Office" brings two episodes straight this Thursday, April 9. A clip taken from the first episode "Dream Team" is given, showing Kevin in his receptionist desk and learning how to transfer a call. Kevin has been positioned as a receptionist after Pam follows Michael who sets up his own paper company.
"Dream Team" will air at 8 P.M. The synopsis is read: "After getting off on the wrong foot with his new supervisor, Charles, Jim finds himself face to face with the new boss in a soccer game in the Dunder Mifflin parking lot. Meanwhile, Michael, afraid to face the workday, has trouble leaving his house."
The second "Office" episode of the night will be intercepted with the series premiere of Amy Poehler's "Parks and Recreation" at 8.30 P.M.
The 5.21 episode called "The Michael Scott Paper Company" will begin at 9 P.M. The synopsis is read: "Dwight and Andy strike up an unlikely friendship and plan a hunting trip. Regional Supervisor Charles asks Jim for a 'rundown', and Jim spends his day trying to figure out what that is. Michael hosts a Paper & Pancakes luncheon."
In mid March, Entertainment Weekly reported that an actress named Ellie Kemper has been cast to be a receptionist of Dunder Mifflin, but no further details are released.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video