'The Office' 5.20 Clip: Kevin Learning How to Be a Receptionist
Back to its regular slot after a week of break, "The Office" brings two episodes straight this Thursday, April 9. A clip taken from the first episode "Dream Team" is given, showing Kevin in his receptionist desk and learning how to transfer a call. Kevin has been positioned as a receptionist after Pam follows Michael who sets up his own paper company.
"Dream Team" will air at 8 P.M. The synopsis is read: "After getting off on the wrong foot with his new supervisor, Charles, Jim finds himself face to face with the new boss in a soccer game in the Dunder Mifflin parking lot. Meanwhile, Michael, afraid to face the workday, has trouble leaving his house."
The second "Office" episode of the night will be intercepted with the series premiere of Amy Poehler's "Parks and Recreation" at 8.30 P.M.
The 5.21 episode called "The Michael Scott Paper Company" will begin at 9 P.M. The synopsis is read: "Dwight and Andy strike up an unlikely friendship and plan a hunting trip. Regional Supervisor Charles asks Jim for a 'rundown', and Jim spends his day trying to figure out what that is. Michael hosts a Paper & Pancakes luncheon."
In mid March, Entertainment Weekly reported that an actress named Ellie Kemper has been cast to be a receptionist of Dunder Mifflin, but no further details are released.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris