'The Office' 5.20 Clip: Kevin Learning How to Be a Receptionist
Back to its regular slot after a week of break, "The Office" brings two episodes straight this Thursday, April 9. A clip taken from the first episode "Dream Team" is given, showing Kevin in his receptionist desk and learning how to transfer a call. Kevin has been positioned as a receptionist after Pam follows Michael who sets up his own paper company.
"Dream Team" will air at 8 P.M. The synopsis is read: "After getting off on the wrong foot with his new supervisor, Charles, Jim finds himself face to face with the new boss in a soccer game in the Dunder Mifflin parking lot. Meanwhile, Michael, afraid to face the workday, has trouble leaving his house."
The second "Office" episode of the night will be intercepted with the series premiere of Amy Poehler's "Parks and Recreation" at 8.30 P.M.
The 5.21 episode called "The Michael Scott Paper Company" will begin at 9 P.M. The synopsis is read: "Dwight and Andy strike up an unlikely friendship and plan a hunting trip. Regional Supervisor Charles asks Jim for a 'rundown', and Jim spends his day trying to figure out what that is. Michael hosts a Paper & Pancakes luncheon."
In mid March, Entertainment Weekly reported that an actress named Ellie Kemper has been cast to be a receptionist of Dunder Mifflin, but no further details are released.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones