New Sneak Peek of Clay Aiken in 'America's Next Top Model'
This Wednesday, April 8, Clay Aiken will be the guest judge on "America's Next Top Model" and he will be teaching the girls on how to "act like a model". A sneak peek of his acting session has been released, revealing him as the acting partner of London, Aminat and Natalie, and posing as the owner of House de la Clay.
According to Clay who talked to Associated Press, the particular episode wants to extract the acting ability of the models "in a large and comedic way." He explained further, "A lot of the struggle for these contestants is to be able to come out of their shells."
Clay was personally invited by the show's host Tyra Banks who is also a good friend of him. Since the the show wants to bring acting to the episode, and considering that Clay had been in Broadway's production of "Spamalot", thus he was considered apt for the role as well as the guest judge.
"It was interesting to be on the other side of the table and think of all these things that I went through in 2003," Clay told AP. "I think the girls kind of appreciated that, the fact that I had been in a similar position. I was going to be a judge, yes, but be a judge who understood a little bit about what they're going through."
On another dose of "ANTM" news, the execs have organized a new audition of the 13th season in New York City. The open casting call will be held on Saturday, April 11 but no location and specific time have been disclosed yet. The March audition in NYC created chaos that injured more than 5 people.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off