NBC May Cancel 'My Name Is Earl' and FOX Pick It Up
"My Name is Earl" may be in the middle of running its fourth season on NBC but it may be its last. Nikki Finke of Deadline Hollywood reported that the network is considering to cancel the series to save cost because it has not exactly been stellar in ratings.
The show however, may not be buried after all, because there is a possibility that it will be picked up by FOX. The entertainment president of FOX, Kevin Reilly, allegedly is developing the show to be under the new roof because the network is lacking in its comedy show. Reilly was originally in NBC before moving to FOX.
There has been no statement released from both NBC and FOX regarding this. "My Name is Earl" which is about the titular character making amends to hinder karma, is taking a break in its fourth season to be back on April 16.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise