NBC May Cancel 'My Name Is Earl' and FOX Pick It Up
"My Name is Earl" may be in the middle of running its fourth season on NBC but it may be its last. Nikki Finke of Deadline Hollywood reported that the network is considering to cancel the series to save cost because it has not exactly been stellar in ratings.
The show however, may not be buried after all, because there is a possibility that it will be picked up by FOX. The entertainment president of FOX, Kevin Reilly, allegedly is developing the show to be under the new roof because the network is lacking in its comedy show. Reilly was originally in NBC before moving to FOX.
There has been no statement released from both NBC and FOX regarding this. "My Name is Earl" which is about the titular character making amends to hinder karma, is taking a break in its fourth season to be back on April 16.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'