NBC May Cancel 'My Name Is Earl' and FOX Pick It Up
"My Name is Earl" may be in the middle of running its fourth season on NBC but it may be its last. Nikki Finke of Deadline Hollywood reported that the network is considering to cancel the series to save cost because it has not exactly been stellar in ratings.
The show however, may not be buried after all, because there is a possibility that it will be picked up by FOX. The entertainment president of FOX, Kevin Reilly, allegedly is developing the show to be under the new roof because the network is lacking in its comedy show. Reilly was originally in NBC before moving to FOX.
There has been no statement released from both NBC and FOX regarding this. "My Name is Earl" which is about the titular character making amends to hinder karma, is taking a break in its fourth season to be back on April 16.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce