NBC May Cancel 'My Name Is Earl' and FOX Pick It Up
"My Name is Earl" may be in the middle of running its fourth season on NBC but it may be its last. Nikki Finke of Deadline Hollywood reported that the network is considering to cancel the series to save cost because it has not exactly been stellar in ratings.
The show however, may not be buried after all, because there is a possibility that it will be picked up by FOX. The entertainment president of FOX, Kevin Reilly, allegedly is developing the show to be under the new roof because the network is lacking in its comedy show. Reilly was originally in NBC before moving to FOX.
There has been no statement released from both NBC and FOX regarding this. "My Name is Earl" which is about the titular character making amends to hinder karma, is taking a break in its fourth season to be back on April 16.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'