Lily Allen to Quit Music, Will Run 'Brand New Business'
Lily Allen may not sing anymore after finishing her on-going tour to promote her latest installment "It's Not Me, It's You". Elaborating on her next moves if she really quits singing, the singer claims to have "a brand new business" to look after.
"After this album and tour I have a brand new business I am setting up, but I can't say what it is yet," the "Smile" hitmaker says as quoted by London Lite. "I am definitely considering quitting music."
This is not the first time Lily talks about music retirement. Back in February, she had given the same statement about feeling unsure whether or not she will make another studio album after "It's Not Me, It's You" was dropped in U.K. on February 9.
Lily gives no explanation concerning the "brand new business" she plans to run once she walks out of music scene. But, the project is rumored to be a "fancy dress shop", which will be run with her friend Jaime Winstone.
Music retirement put aside, Lily Allen has been touring across U.S. starting on April 1 with Natalie Portman's Shaved Head tapped as her supporting act. Her American leg will be wrapped up on April 22. After that, she will fly to Europe, Tokyo and Australia for a number of scheduled concerts. Her detailed tour dates can be checked on her MySpace.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked