Lily Allen to Quit Music, Will Run 'Brand New Business'
Lily Allen may not sing anymore after finishing her on-going tour to promote her latest installment "It's Not Me, It's You". Elaborating on her next moves if she really quits singing, the singer claims to have "a brand new business" to look after.
"After this album and tour I have a brand new business I am setting up, but I can't say what it is yet," the "Smile" hitmaker says as quoted by London Lite. "I am definitely considering quitting music."
This is not the first time Lily talks about music retirement. Back in February, she had given the same statement about feeling unsure whether or not she will make another studio album after "It's Not Me, It's You" was dropped in U.K. on February 9.
Lily gives no explanation concerning the "brand new business" she plans to run once she walks out of music scene. But, the project is rumored to be a "fancy dress shop", which will be run with her friend Jaime Winstone.
Music retirement put aside, Lily Allen has been touring across U.S. starting on April 1 with Natalie Portman's Shaved Head tapped as her supporting act. Her American leg will be wrapped up on April 22. After that, she will fly to Europe, Tokyo and Australia for a number of scheduled concerts. Her detailed tour dates can be checked on her MySpace.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer