Lily Allen to Quit Music, Will Run 'Brand New Business'
Lily Allen may not sing anymore after finishing her on-going tour to promote her latest installment "It's Not Me, It's You". Elaborating on her next moves if she really quits singing, the singer claims to have "a brand new business" to look after.
"After this album and tour I have a brand new business I am setting up, but I can't say what it is yet," the "Smile" hitmaker says as quoted by London Lite. "I am definitely considering quitting music."
This is not the first time Lily talks about music retirement. Back in February, she had given the same statement about feeling unsure whether or not she will make another studio album after "It's Not Me, It's You" was dropped in U.K. on February 9.
Lily gives no explanation concerning the "brand new business" she plans to run once she walks out of music scene. But, the project is rumored to be a "fancy dress shop", which will be run with her friend Jaime Winstone.
Music retirement put aside, Lily Allen has been touring across U.S. starting on April 1 with Natalie Portman's Shaved Head tapped as her supporting act. Her American leg will be wrapped up on April 22. After that, she will fly to Europe, Tokyo and Australia for a number of scheduled concerts. Her detailed tour dates can be checked on her MySpace.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?