Sandra, Fifth Contestant Cut From 'America's Next Top Model'
One more girl is sent home on "America's Next Top Model". Sandra was the last to be called in the judging room, after standing side by side to Celia. Tyra Banks reasoned that Sandra has been taking "profile shots" all throughout the competition and the last one was not that great.
Sandra, not a favorite within her mates, was hugged on her way out and Tyra advised her to work on the poses. The 19-year-old was mad that she was sent home and vowed to keep modeling after the show because she believed she has a personality.
In the sixth week, the girls were challenged by making expressions with their faces. Jay Manuel brought his friend Beth Stern to guide the models in this session. Sandra in particular did not impress Jay who thought that she was falling out of the competition. Natalia won the challenge and she got an extra 50 more frames in the next photo shoot.
The next Tyra Mail was read, "You're all looking a little pale, I think you need some color." Arriving on the set, the girls found out that they will be splashed with paints and they have to emote the color they represent. Alison was pink, Aminat was green, Celia was gray, Fo was red, London was blue, Natalie was orange, Sandra was white, Tahlia was purple and Teyona was yellow.
In the judging panel, Fo was called first and in respective order were Teyona, Tahlia, Aminat, Allison, Natalie and London.
Next week, the girls will be shooting for CoverGirl Cosmetics commercial. Clay Aiken and last season's winner McKey Sullivan will be the special guests.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding