Video: Heidi Klum, Jessica Simpson Pulling Pranks for 'I Get That a Lot'
CBS have their own styles in celebrating April Fool's Day. The network tapped celebrities such as Heidi Klum and Jessica Simpson to star in a hidden camera show, "I Get That a Lot", where these stars go undercover and play tricks on civilians. The one-hour special was broadcast on Wednesday, April 1 at 8/7c.
Klum, stands in as a pizza girl at Joe's Pizza. She flirts with an African-American guy and handed him a burnt pizza while saying, "I made it nice and chocolate-y, just like you are." She then consulted a customer on the possibility of her becoming a stripper and also teased a guy on looking like her actual husband, Seal.
Simpson meanwhile, is a computer repair store clerk. She has a lousy working attitude and asks irrelevant questions. People often says that she looks like Jessica Simpson, and she would say "I get that a lot". One guy guesses she looks like Simpson but she says "Britney Spears".
Other celebrities participating in the prank show are "Survivor" host Jeff Probst who runs the cashier at a grocery store, rapper Ice-T who is a shoes salesman, singer LeAnn Rimes who takes food orders at a Nashville diner and Mario Lopez who sells hot dogs in New York's Central Park.
- Heidi Klum
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off