Video: Heidi Klum, Jessica Simpson Pulling Pranks for 'I Get That a Lot'
CBS have their own styles in celebrating April Fool's Day. The network tapped celebrities such as Heidi Klum and Jessica Simpson to star in a hidden camera show, "I Get That a Lot", where these stars go undercover and play tricks on civilians. The one-hour special was broadcast on Wednesday, April 1 at 8/7c.
Klum, stands in as a pizza girl at Joe's Pizza. She flirts with an African-American guy and handed him a burnt pizza while saying, "I made it nice and chocolate-y, just like you are." She then consulted a customer on the possibility of her becoming a stripper and also teased a guy on looking like her actual husband, Seal.
Simpson meanwhile, is a computer repair store clerk. She has a lousy working attitude and asks irrelevant questions. People often says that she looks like Jessica Simpson, and she would say "I get that a lot". One guy guesses she looks like Simpson but she says "Britney Spears".
Other celebrities participating in the prank show are "Survivor" host Jeff Probst who runs the cashier at a grocery store, rapper Ice-T who is a shoes salesman, singer LeAnn Rimes who takes food orders at a Nashville diner and Mario Lopez who sells hot dogs in New York's Central Park.
- Heidi Klum
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal