Video: Lady GaGa, David Cook Performing in 'American Idol'
Video footage showing Lady GaGa and David Cook's live performance in "American Idol" result show on April 1 have hit the web. Lady GaGa sang her smash hit "Poker Face", while David Cook delivered his single "Come Back to Me".
David Cook performed after the nine contestants of the "American Idol" were called to go on-stage for the announcement of the bottom three. When he finished the song, he was handed with a fancy, framed platinum record for his first post-Idol album "David Cook", which sold more than 1 million copies.
Lady GaGa, meanwhile, took the Idol stage before Megan Joy Corkrey was announced as the one being eliminated at that night. She started her performance with a ballad version of "Poker Face" and followed it with danceable beat of the song.
In related news, Miley Cyrus is scheduled to pre-tape a performance for the popular TV show. An airdate has not been set regarding her performance, but it will likely be televised next week. Miley is not the only singer getting pre-recorded performance as Jennifer Hudson recently has also taped a performance for the show.
Lady GaGa singing "Poker Face":
David Cook singing 'Come Back to Me":
More Lady GaGa News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season