Picture of Nude Robert Pattinson in 'Little Ashes' Found
A picture of "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson in nothing but his birthday suit has made its round. Displaying the 22-year-old while he stands naked in front of a mirror, the image was posted by Perez Hilton and is taken from his forthcoming indie movie, "Little Ashes", in which the British actor portrays young Salvador Dali.
Previously, Pattinson has shared that he struggled for the naked stuff he was required to do in the movie and even got to "a nervous breakdown" after filming "extremely hard-core sex scene". "I was kind of crossing lines of what I thought I was comfortable doing," he explained as quoted in the April issue of GQ magazine. "I had to do all this naked stuff."
"Little Ashes" is set against the backdrop of Fascist Spain in 1922. It follows the love affair between Salvador Dali and poet Federico Garcia Lorcathree. Taking its title from Salvador Dali's 1927-28 painting Cenicitas, it stars Robert Pattinson as Dali, Javier Beltran as Federico Garcia Lorca and Matthew McNulty as Luis Bunuel.
This drama film comes from director Paul Morrison. It has been premiered at the 16th annual Raindance film festival in London back in October and will get its limited U.S. release on May 8. The picture of naked Robert Pattinson can be seen via Perez Hilton.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris