'The Twilight Saga's New Moon' Finds Its Caius
Another important character in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" has been cast as British actor Jamie Campbell Bower revealed he landed a key character in the "Twilight" sequel, Caius. Of his casting as the Volturi leader, the 20-year-old who has starred alongside Johnny Depp in "Sweeney Todd" told BBC News, "You're the first people I've told."
Noting that being involved in the vampire drama series was "very exciting", this English actor added that he will be joining the production in summer, saying, "Shooting has already started, and I'm going over in June." Still, when asked about other possible cast, he wasn't as open as he is with his casting report. "I do know who else will be in it - but I can't tell you, unfortunately. But go online and have a look at the rumors," he said. "They're all false. You're putting me in a terrible situation."
Bower is the latest performer tapped to join the vampire series' cast ensemble. Previously, actress Dakota Fanning and model Noot Seear have been confirmed to be taking the role of other Volturi members, Jane and Heidi respectively. Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Tyson Houseman have also been set to star as the members of the Wolf Pack ensemble.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is a sequel to 2008 hit vampire drama "Twilight". It will be directed by "The Golden Compass" helmer Chris Weitz using the script penned by "Twilight" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg. The romantic drama will see the return of its original actors, including Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner.
Centering on the personal conflict Bella experiences, it will chronicle the time Bella Swan is left devastated by the abrupt departure of Edward Cullen. Finding solace in her friendship with Jacob Black, she soon finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves and her loyalty to the vampires is tested. The Summit Entertainment movie is aimed for November 20 U.S. release.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed