Clips From the Series Finale of 'ER': And in the End
On April 2, "ER" will take its final breath with the episode "And in the End". Before the show begins, several sneak peeks of the series finale have been given to tease on who are back to pay tribute to the medical drama that has spanned 15 long years. Spotted among the crowd are Dr. Susan Lewis and Dr. Kerry Weaver.
Gates works on a young teen brought in with alcohol poisoning after playing a deadly drinking game with friends. Dr. Carter opens a new medical facility for the underprivileged in Chicago and some old friends from County General all come to show their support. It's Sam's birthday and Alex and Gates surprise her with a special gift.
Meanwhile, Carter works with an intern (guest star Alexis Bledel) to save a mother in labor with twins. Ernest Borgnine reprises role as Paul Manning who has to pull a heartbreaking decision for his dying wife.
The first clip shows the delivery of twins by Carter and Julia Wise in ER. Gates then explained the condition of the dying woman to the husband in second clip and Carter shows Susan and Kerry the new facility in third clip. Fourth clip sees everyone gathering for a drink after the dedication ceremony while the last clip sees the eccentricity of patients in trauma rooms.
More ER News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance