Jamie Lynn Spears Calls Off Wedding to Casey Aldridge
17-year-old actress Jamie Lynn Spears has called off her wedding plans to her daughter's father Casey Aldridge, OK! Magazine has reported. "The wedding's off," a source tells the publication. "They are still in love, living together and very happy, but they have no plans to get married. Jamie Lynn has everything she wants and feels no need for a ring and piece of paper."
"She and Casey have weathered a lot in their young relationship already and don't need the pressure of making wedding plans," another source chimes in. No words just yet from either Jamie or Casey regarding that matter.
Jamie Lynn Spears set tongue wagging when she publicly acknowledged in December 2007 that she was pregnant. In an interview with OK! she confirmed that the father of the baby she was carrying was her boyfriend Casey Aldridge. In June the following year, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Maddie Briann.
Most recently, Jamie and Casey were seen taking their little daughter Maddie to attend her sister Britney Spears' comeback concert, "Circus", on March 3. Then the next day, the young parents were spotted leaving their New Orleans hotel, heading back to their Mississippi home.
More Jamie Lynn Spears News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic