Jamie Lynn Spears Calls Off Wedding to Casey Aldridge
17-year-old actress Jamie Lynn Spears has called off her wedding plans to her daughter's father Casey Aldridge, OK! Magazine has reported. "The wedding's off," a source tells the publication. "They are still in love, living together and very happy, but they have no plans to get married. Jamie Lynn has everything she wants and feels no need for a ring and piece of paper."
"She and Casey have weathered a lot in their young relationship already and don't need the pressure of making wedding plans," another source chimes in. No words just yet from either Jamie or Casey regarding that matter.
Jamie Lynn Spears set tongue wagging when she publicly acknowledged in December 2007 that she was pregnant. In an interview with OK! she confirmed that the father of the baby she was carrying was her boyfriend Casey Aldridge. In June the following year, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Maddie Briann.
Most recently, Jamie and Casey were seen taking their little daughter Maddie to attend her sister Britney Spears' comeback concert, "Circus", on March 3. Then the next day, the young parents were spotted leaving their New Orleans hotel, heading back to their Mississippi home.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman