Jamie Lynn Spears Calls Off Wedding to Casey Aldridge
17-year-old actress Jamie Lynn Spears has called off her wedding plans to her daughter's father Casey Aldridge, OK! Magazine has reported. "The wedding's off," a source tells the publication. "They are still in love, living together and very happy, but they have no plans to get married. Jamie Lynn has everything she wants and feels no need for a ring and piece of paper."
"She and Casey have weathered a lot in their young relationship already and don't need the pressure of making wedding plans," another source chimes in. No words just yet from either Jamie or Casey regarding that matter.
Jamie Lynn Spears set tongue wagging when she publicly acknowledged in December 2007 that she was pregnant. In an interview with OK! she confirmed that the father of the baby she was carrying was her boyfriend Casey Aldridge. In June the following year, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Maddie Briann.
Most recently, Jamie and Casey were seen taking their little daughter Maddie to attend her sister Britney Spears' comeback concert, "Circus", on March 3. Then the next day, the young parents were spotted leaving their New Orleans hotel, heading back to their Mississippi home.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special