Two Brothers in 'Vampire Diaries' Pilot Cast
The CW's "Vampire Diaries" is taking shape with the casting of two actors. PFC Logan Atwater of "Army Wives", Paul Wesley, has signed for the role of Stefan while Ian Somerhalder who played Boone in "Lost" has struck a deal to fill in for Damon.
Stefan and Damon Salvatore are vampire brothers who have Elena Gilbert (played by Nina Dobrev) as their object of passion. The 200-year-old Stefan is described as "gloriously, amazingly, epically beautiful young man" who has a strong connection with Elena. Damon meanwhile is an older brother who can go from playful to evil in a split second.
"Vampire Diaries" is based on LJane Smith's series of novel which first book "The Awakening" was published in 1991.
Also on board the project which is developed by Warner Bros TV, are Zach Roerig who will play Elena's ex-boyfriend Matt Honeycutt, Kayla Ewell who plays Matt's sister and Steven R. McQueen.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie