Two Brothers in 'Vampire Diaries' Pilot Cast
The CW's "Vampire Diaries" is taking shape with the casting of two actors. PFC Logan Atwater of "Army Wives", Paul Wesley, has signed for the role of Stefan while Ian Somerhalder who played Boone in "Lost" has struck a deal to fill in for Damon.
Stefan and Damon Salvatore are vampire brothers who have Elena Gilbert (played by Nina Dobrev) as their object of passion. The 200-year-old Stefan is described as "gloriously, amazingly, epically beautiful young man" who has a strong connection with Elena. Damon meanwhile is an older brother who can go from playful to evil in a split second.
"Vampire Diaries" is based on LJane Smith's series of novel which first book "The Awakening" was published in 1991.
Also on board the project which is developed by Warner Bros TV, are Zach Roerig who will play Elena's ex-boyfriend Matt Honeycutt, Kayla Ewell who plays Matt's sister and Steven R. McQueen.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding