Preview of 'ER' Series Finale: And in the End
After 15 years on television, "ER" will finally take its last breath on April 2. The preview for the finale on April 2, gives flashes on the doctors and staff that have been gracing the hall of Chicago's County General Hospital throughout the years, including the appearance of Dr. Mark Greene.
Called "And In The End...", the finale sees a new medical facility for the underprivileged being opened and old friends return to show their support. Gates treats a teenager with alcohol poisoning after he and his friends play a drinking game. Sam is surprised when she receives a special gift for her birthday.
Apart from familiar faces like Noah Wyle, Eriq La Salle and Julianna Margulies, the finale will give a flashback to Anthony Edwards' character Dr. Greene who had died in the 179th episode, through the appearance of his daughter, Rachel Greene. Rachel (Yvonne Zima) is a med-student who picks up where her dad left off, nabbing the chance to be an intern in the hospital.
Also giving the last bow on the finale are among others Sherry Stringfield, Laura Innes, Yvette Freeman and Alex Kingston.
More ER News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo