Preview of 'ER' Series Finale: And in the End
After 15 years on television, "ER" will finally take its last breath on April 2. The preview for the finale on April 2, gives flashes on the doctors and staff that have been gracing the hall of Chicago's County General Hospital throughout the years, including the appearance of Dr. Mark Greene.
Called "And In The End...", the finale sees a new medical facility for the underprivileged being opened and old friends return to show their support. Gates treats a teenager with alcohol poisoning after he and his friends play a drinking game. Sam is surprised when she receives a special gift for her birthday.
Apart from familiar faces like Noah Wyle, Eriq La Salle and Julianna Margulies, the finale will give a flashback to Anthony Edwards' character Dr. Greene who had died in the 179th episode, through the appearance of his daughter, Rachel Greene. Rachel (Yvonne Zima) is a med-student who picks up where her dad left off, nabbing the chance to be an intern in the hospital.
Also giving the last bow on the finale are among others Sherry Stringfield, Laura Innes, Yvette Freeman and Alex Kingston.
More ER News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday