Preview of 'ER' Series Finale: And in the End
After 15 years on television, "ER" will finally take its last breath on April 2. The preview for the finale on April 2, gives flashes on the doctors and staff that have been gracing the hall of Chicago's County General Hospital throughout the years, including the appearance of Dr. Mark Greene.
Called "And In The End...", the finale sees a new medical facility for the underprivileged being opened and old friends return to show their support. Gates treats a teenager with alcohol poisoning after he and his friends play a drinking game. Sam is surprised when she receives a special gift for her birthday.
Apart from familiar faces like Noah Wyle, Eriq La Salle and Julianna Margulies, the finale will give a flashback to Anthony Edwards' character Dr. Greene who had died in the 179th episode, through the appearance of his daughter, Rachel Greene. Rachel (Yvonne Zima) is a med-student who picks up where her dad left off, nabbing the chance to be an intern in the hospital.
Also giving the last bow on the finale are among others Sherry Stringfield, Laura Innes, Yvette Freeman and Alex Kingston.
More ER News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger