Preview of 'ER' Series Finale: And in the End
After 15 years on television, "ER" will finally take its last breath on April 2. The preview for the finale on April 2, gives flashes on the doctors and staff that have been gracing the hall of Chicago's County General Hospital throughout the years, including the appearance of Dr. Mark Greene.
Called "And In The End...", the finale sees a new medical facility for the underprivileged being opened and old friends return to show their support. Gates treats a teenager with alcohol poisoning after he and his friends play a drinking game. Sam is surprised when she receives a special gift for her birthday.
Apart from familiar faces like Noah Wyle, Eriq La Salle and Julianna Margulies, the finale will give a flashback to Anthony Edwards' character Dr. Greene who had died in the 179th episode, through the appearance of his daughter, Rachel Greene. Rachel (Yvonne Zima) is a med-student who picks up where her dad left off, nabbing the chance to be an intern in the hospital.
Also giving the last bow on the finale are among others Sherry Stringfield, Laura Innes, Yvette Freeman and Alex Kingston.
More ER News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri