Robert Pattinson Not Injured During 'New Moon' Filming
Robert Pattinson was not injured during the shooting for "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". Quick to throw cold water to the circulating report was the "Twilight" star's representative. "This story is completely false. Robert has not been injured in any way and no version of the story ever occurred," the rep said as quoted by Radar Online.
Earlier, news that the actor who plays Edward Cullen has been hurt while filming in Vancouver for the sequel to the 2008 blockbuster vampire drama has surfaced. National Ledger's columnist Mike Walker said that a gush of wind suddenly blew at Pattinson's direction and a loose metal advertising sign caught him on the head. Pattinson was knocked down and the camera stopped rolling.
"...It shot across the location so fast no one even managed to shout a warning at Pattinson, who was just opening his mouth to emote when... WHAM!...the unguided missile smashed into the back of his head," Walker wrote.
Ambulence was called but the actor allegedly insisted that he was fine although "looking like he'd had the blood sucked from him - began moving feebly, disoriented, but able to speak." The director, Chris Weitz, reportedly shut down the filming for the day and ordered the crew to come back the next day where Pattinson was spotted with a "lump" on his head.
Shooting of the sequel to "Twilight" has begun this month, with Kristen Stewart pointing on date 23. In May, the shooting will be brought to a Tuscany region called Volterra in Italy. The Summit Entertainment movie itself is aimed for November 20 U.S. release.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune