'Make Me a Supermodel' Recreates 'Thriller' Zombies
"Make Me a Supermodel" on Bravo TV attempts to make the contestants a set of freaky models. The March 25 episode will have a photo shoot where models are required to dress up and model zombies from Michael Jackson's "Thriller". The 13 remaining contestants are literally freaked out.
Also seen in the clips posted below, Kerryn continues to prep Colin to lose his "v-card" by grabbing his junk as the remaining contestants grow closer in the apartment. The second clip gives the look on the make-up session for the zombie shoot.
And when Tyson Beckford tells them to pack a small bag to bring to the shoot, the models speculate: where will the winner get to travel and what is the prize? The host himself is heading to London and the models are allowed on their own field trip.
- Taking Colin's 'V" Card
- A Scary Make-Up Day
- Field Trip
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'