'Make Me a Supermodel' Recreates 'Thriller' Zombies
"Make Me a Supermodel" on Bravo TV attempts to make the contestants a set of freaky models. The March 25 episode will have a photo shoot where models are required to dress up and model zombies from Michael Jackson's "Thriller". The 13 remaining contestants are literally freaked out.
Also seen in the clips posted below, Kerryn continues to prep Colin to lose his "v-card" by grabbing his junk as the remaining contestants grow closer in the apartment. The second clip gives the look on the make-up session for the zombie shoot.
And when Tyson Beckford tells them to pack a small bag to bring to the shoot, the models speculate: where will the winner get to travel and what is the prize? The host himself is heading to London and the models are allowed on their own field trip.
- Taking Colin's 'V" Card
- A Scary Make-Up Day
- Field Trip
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!