'Make Me a Supermodel' Recreates 'Thriller' Zombies
"Make Me a Supermodel" on Bravo TV attempts to make the contestants a set of freaky models. The March 25 episode will have a photo shoot where models are required to dress up and model zombies from Michael Jackson's "Thriller". The 13 remaining contestants are literally freaked out.
Also seen in the clips posted below, Kerryn continues to prep Colin to lose his "v-card" by grabbing his junk as the remaining contestants grow closer in the apartment. The second clip gives the look on the make-up session for the zombie shoot.
And when Tyson Beckford tells them to pack a small bag to bring to the shoot, the models speculate: where will the winner get to travel and what is the prize? The host himself is heading to London and the models are allowed on their own field trip.
- Taking Colin's 'V" Card
- A Scary Make-Up Day
- Field Trip
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl