'Make Me a Supermodel' Recreates 'Thriller' Zombies
"Make Me a Supermodel" on Bravo TV attempts to make the contestants a set of freaky models. The March 25 episode will have a photo shoot where models are required to dress up and model zombies from Michael Jackson's "Thriller". The 13 remaining contestants are literally freaked out.
Also seen in the clips posted below, Kerryn continues to prep Colin to lose his "v-card" by grabbing his junk as the remaining contestants grow closer in the apartment. The second clip gives the look on the make-up session for the zombie shoot.
And when Tyson Beckford tells them to pack a small bag to bring to the shoot, the models speculate: where will the winner get to travel and what is the prize? The host himself is heading to London and the models are allowed on their own field trip.
- Taking Colin's 'V" Card
- A Scary Make-Up Day
- Field Trip
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz