'Make Me a Supermodel' Recreates 'Thriller' Zombies
"Make Me a Supermodel" on Bravo TV attempts to make the contestants a set of freaky models. The March 25 episode will have a photo shoot where models are required to dress up and model zombies from Michael Jackson's "Thriller". The 13 remaining contestants are literally freaked out.
Also seen in the clips posted below, Kerryn continues to prep Colin to lose his "v-card" by grabbing his junk as the remaining contestants grow closer in the apartment. The second clip gives the look on the make-up session for the zombie shoot.
And when Tyson Beckford tells them to pack a small bag to bring to the shoot, the models speculate: where will the winner get to travel and what is the prize? The host himself is heading to London and the models are allowed on their own field trip.
- Taking Colin's 'V" Card
- A Scary Make-Up Day
- Field Trip
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary