Clips From 'Caprica', Prequel to 'Battlestar Galactica'
"Caprica", a brand new series from SciFi that will provide as a prequel to now-done "Battlestar Galactica", has received seven promotional clips. Set 50 years before "Battlestar", "Caprica" is dealing with astonishing breakthrough which is taking shape on the planet Caprica.
The rapidly evolving spheres of human and mechanical engineering have collided, along with the fates of two families. Joined by tragedy in an explosive instant of terror, two rival clans led by powerful patriarchs, Joseph Adama and Daniel Greystone duel in an era of questionable ethics, corporate machinations and unbridled personal ambition as the final war for humanity looms.
Although planned to air in 2010, "Caprica" will come to DVD first on April 21 through Universal Studios Home Entertainment (USHH). The DVD will include limited-edition uncut and unrated version of the series as well as bonus features that will take viewers behind the scene. Price is set at $26.98.
"We are thrilled to take the groundbreaking step of offering the world-premiere of the Caprica feature-length extended pilot episode on DVD prior to the new series' television debut," said Hilary Hoffman, Senior Vice President, Brand and Digital Marketing for USHH. "This innovative distribution model will serve to satisfy 'Battlestar Galactica' fans' appetites for a new content while building excitement for the franchise's next great adventure."
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'