Clips From 'Caprica', Prequel to 'Battlestar Galactica'
"Caprica", a brand new series from SciFi that will provide as a prequel to now-done "Battlestar Galactica", has received seven promotional clips. Set 50 years before "Battlestar", "Caprica" is dealing with astonishing breakthrough which is taking shape on the planet Caprica.
The rapidly evolving spheres of human and mechanical engineering have collided, along with the fates of two families. Joined by tragedy in an explosive instant of terror, two rival clans led by powerful patriarchs, Joseph Adama and Daniel Greystone duel in an era of questionable ethics, corporate machinations and unbridled personal ambition as the final war for humanity looms.
Although planned to air in 2010, "Caprica" will come to DVD first on April 21 through Universal Studios Home Entertainment (USHH). The DVD will include limited-edition uncut and unrated version of the series as well as bonus features that will take viewers behind the scene. Price is set at $26.98.
"We are thrilled to take the groundbreaking step of offering the world-premiere of the Caprica feature-length extended pilot episode on DVD prior to the new series' television debut," said Hilary Hoffman, Senior Vice President, Brand and Digital Marketing for USHH. "This innovative distribution model will serve to satisfy 'Battlestar Galactica' fans' appetites for a new content while building excitement for the franchise's next great adventure."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal