Clips From 'Caprica', Prequel to 'Battlestar Galactica'
"Caprica", a brand new series from SciFi that will provide as a prequel to now-done "Battlestar Galactica", has received seven promotional clips. Set 50 years before "Battlestar", "Caprica" is dealing with astonishing breakthrough which is taking shape on the planet Caprica.
The rapidly evolving spheres of human and mechanical engineering have collided, along with the fates of two families. Joined by tragedy in an explosive instant of terror, two rival clans led by powerful patriarchs, Joseph Adama and Daniel Greystone duel in an era of questionable ethics, corporate machinations and unbridled personal ambition as the final war for humanity looms.
Although planned to air in 2010, "Caprica" will come to DVD first on April 21 through Universal Studios Home Entertainment (USHH). The DVD will include limited-edition uncut and unrated version of the series as well as bonus features that will take viewers behind the scene. Price is set at $26.98.
"We are thrilled to take the groundbreaking step of offering the world-premiere of the Caprica feature-length extended pilot episode on DVD prior to the new series' television debut," said Hilary Hoffman, Senior Vice President, Brand and Digital Marketing for USHH. "This innovative distribution model will serve to satisfy 'Battlestar Galactica' fans' appetites for a new content while building excitement for the franchise's next great adventure."
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'