Video: Kate Voegele Debuts New Song in 'One Tree Hill'
Kate Voegele has premiered her brand new song entitled "Manhattan From the Sky" during an episode of The CW's hit TV series "One Tree Hill" aired on March 23. The track, now available for purchase on iTunes, is among the several shiny new gems featured in her upcoming second studio album "A Fine Mess".
In regard of the song's debut, Voegele, who plays the spunky Mia in the popular teen drama, says to feel excited. The singer/actress shares, "The coolest thing is how they worked the song into the show so that it enhanced the scene, and how the scene enhanced the song."
Meanwhile, commenting on the song itself, Voegele states the idea for the piano-driven pop number came to her while she was sitting in a plane, 30,000 feet above New York City. "I was just thinking about how Manhattan looks like a little piece of Lego," Voegele recalls, "but once you're inside, it's totally crazy and messy and there's a wonderful chaos going on all around the city."
Kate Voegele will release her sophomore effort sometime in May. Fans can log on to her MySpace to obtain updated news about her new album.
Montage of Kate Voegele's "Manhattan From the Sky" in "One Tree Hill":
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant