Rihanna's Beating Takes Toll on Chris Brown's Spirit
Tyrese Gibson, who is the celebrity friend of Chris Brown, tells People magazine in an interview that Chris' assault on girlfriend Rihanna is "really taking a toll" on the male R 'n' B performer's spirit. "Although he appears to be really strong through all of this," things are not as good as what people might think, Tyrese reveals.
"It's really hard for him to focus right now on his music, even though he really wants to," says Tyrese. "At the end of the day, I'm not trying to justify it because wrong is wrong, but unfortunately, us as entertainers, we have to grow up on stage with a lot of people looking at us. And a lot of people forget that he's 19, she's only 21."
"People like me and Puff [Diddy], we're just trying to show him love and keep his spirits up while he's going through all of the heat, and there are a lot people doing the same for Rihanna," Tyrese continues.
Most recently, Chris Brown and Rihanna were reported taking a break from each other despite the fact that they have rekindled their romance following their much publicized February 8 altercation. Since the incident took place, both of them have never been spotted putting a united front together. At time of writing, it is also not known on Chris and Rihanna's whereabouts.
More Chris Brown News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo