Rihanna's Beating Takes Toll on Chris Brown's Spirit
Tyrese Gibson, who is the celebrity friend of Chris Brown, tells People magazine in an interview that Chris' assault on girlfriend Rihanna is "really taking a toll" on the male R 'n' B performer's spirit. "Although he appears to be really strong through all of this," things are not as good as what people might think, Tyrese reveals.
"It's really hard for him to focus right now on his music, even though he really wants to," says Tyrese. "At the end of the day, I'm not trying to justify it because wrong is wrong, but unfortunately, us as entertainers, we have to grow up on stage with a lot of people looking at us. And a lot of people forget that he's 19, she's only 21."
"People like me and Puff [Diddy], we're just trying to show him love and keep his spirits up while he's going through all of the heat, and there are a lot people doing the same for Rihanna," Tyrese continues.
Most recently, Chris Brown and Rihanna were reported taking a break from each other despite the fact that they have rekindled their romance following their much publicized February 8 altercation. Since the incident took place, both of them have never been spotted putting a united front together. At time of writing, it is also not known on Chris and Rihanna's whereabouts.
More Chris Brown News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics