Clips: 'Real Housewives of NYC' Scuffle with Russell Simmons
Tonight (March 24), "The Real Housewives of New York City" are getting busy during the fashion week. And true to their competitive nature, the claws are once again out even when a celebrity is involved. Clips from the drama and the mess are available as preview.
Jill is hosting the Zang Toi fashion show private luncheon and is light on housewife attendance since Jill says Bethenny is the only one that can afford the fashions. Unimpressed with Kelly's name-dropping, Bethenny gives Kelly the cold shoulder when the two are forced to sit next to each other at another one of the shows.
Also, at the Russell Simmons Menswear show, tensions mount when all of the ladies in the front row where Ramona - hassled by Simon to explain her problem with him - tells him that he's shallow.
- There's a Fashion Show Going On!
- Fashion Show Friction
- Ramona vs. Simon
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'