Clips: 'Real Housewives of NYC' Scuffle with Russell Simmons
Tonight (March 24), "The Real Housewives of New York City" are getting busy during the fashion week. And true to their competitive nature, the claws are once again out even when a celebrity is involved. Clips from the drama and the mess are available as preview.
Jill is hosting the Zang Toi fashion show private luncheon and is light on housewife attendance since Jill says Bethenny is the only one that can afford the fashions. Unimpressed with Kelly's name-dropping, Bethenny gives Kelly the cold shoulder when the two are forced to sit next to each other at another one of the shows.
Also, at the Russell Simmons Menswear show, tensions mount when all of the ladies in the front row where Ramona - hassled by Simon to explain her problem with him - tells him that he's shallow.
- There's a Fashion Show Going On!
- Fashion Show Friction
- Ramona vs. Simon
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'