Clips: 'Real Housewives of NYC' Scuffle with Russell Simmons
Tonight (March 24), "The Real Housewives of New York City" are getting busy during the fashion week. And true to their competitive nature, the claws are once again out even when a celebrity is involved. Clips from the drama and the mess are available as preview.
Jill is hosting the Zang Toi fashion show private luncheon and is light on housewife attendance since Jill says Bethenny is the only one that can afford the fashions. Unimpressed with Kelly's name-dropping, Bethenny gives Kelly the cold shoulder when the two are forced to sit next to each other at another one of the shows.
Also, at the Russell Simmons Menswear show, tensions mount when all of the ladies in the front row where Ramona - hassled by Simon to explain her problem with him - tells him that he's shallow.
- There's a Fashion Show Going On!
- Fashion Show Friction
- Ramona vs. Simon
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass