Clips: 'Real Housewives of NYC' Scuffle with Russell Simmons
Tonight (March 24), "The Real Housewives of New York City" are getting busy during the fashion week. And true to their competitive nature, the claws are once again out even when a celebrity is involved. Clips from the drama and the mess are available as preview.
Jill is hosting the Zang Toi fashion show private luncheon and is light on housewife attendance since Jill says Bethenny is the only one that can afford the fashions. Unimpressed with Kelly's name-dropping, Bethenny gives Kelly the cold shoulder when the two are forced to sit next to each other at another one of the shows.
Also, at the Russell Simmons Menswear show, tensions mount when all of the ladies in the front row where Ramona - hassled by Simon to explain her problem with him - tells him that he's shallow.
- There's a Fashion Show Going On!
- Fashion Show Friction
- Ramona vs. Simon
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease