Clips: 'Real Housewives of NYC' Scuffle with Russell Simmons
Tonight (March 24), "The Real Housewives of New York City" are getting busy during the fashion week. And true to their competitive nature, the claws are once again out even when a celebrity is involved. Clips from the drama and the mess are available as preview.
Jill is hosting the Zang Toi fashion show private luncheon and is light on housewife attendance since Jill says Bethenny is the only one that can afford the fashions. Unimpressed with Kelly's name-dropping, Bethenny gives Kelly the cold shoulder when the two are forced to sit next to each other at another one of the shows.
Also, at the Russell Simmons Menswear show, tensions mount when all of the ladies in the front row where Ramona - hassled by Simon to explain her problem with him - tells him that he's shallow.
- There's a Fashion Show Going On!
- Fashion Show Friction
- Ramona vs. Simon
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories