Preview of 'Castle' 1.04: Hell Hath No Fury
Next on "Castle", the investigation behind a body found wrapped in a rug on the sidewalk of New York City leads Castle and Beckett deep inside the world of the city's dirty politics. The partners discover a world of expensive escorts, arrogant tycoons, corrupt investigators, and the effects of betrayal.
The body turns out belonging to a NYC councilman who is running for re-election. Meanwhile, Castle's final novel in the Derrick Storm series hits the bookstores, causing his mother to search for any and all signs of failure. And at one of his book readings, Beckett tries to throw Castle off his game, only to learn that he has flipped the script on her once again.
"Hell Hath No Fury" airs March 30.
"Castle" is a new ABC comedy-drama television series starring Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic as the titular character and Kate Beckett respectively. On playing the role, Fillion said in an interview, "I'm an actor. I have that wonderful job where every day can be an adventure for me. That's what Castle is. Every day of his life is a field trip. He's a child inside. I wanted to have fun. I wanted to have fun every day, and that's something that 'Castle' has in spades."
More Castle News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival