Preview of 'Castle' 1.04: Hell Hath No Fury
Next on "Castle", the investigation behind a body found wrapped in a rug on the sidewalk of New York City leads Castle and Beckett deep inside the world of the city's dirty politics. The partners discover a world of expensive escorts, arrogant tycoons, corrupt investigators, and the effects of betrayal.
The body turns out belonging to a NYC councilman who is running for re-election. Meanwhile, Castle's final novel in the Derrick Storm series hits the bookstores, causing his mother to search for any and all signs of failure. And at one of his book readings, Beckett tries to throw Castle off his game, only to learn that he has flipped the script on her once again.
"Hell Hath No Fury" airs March 30.
"Castle" is a new ABC comedy-drama television series starring Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic as the titular character and Kate Beckett respectively. On playing the role, Fillion said in an interview, "I'm an actor. I have that wonderful job where every day can be an adventure for me. That's what Castle is. Every day of his life is a field trip. He's a child inside. I wanted to have fun. I wanted to have fun every day, and that's something that 'Castle' has in spades."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'