Full 'Blood: The Last Vampire' Japanese Trailer Comes Out
The full-length Japanese trailer of "Blood: The Last Vampire" has made its rounds. Put out on the movie's official site, the video footage teases more never-before-seen footage than what has been shown through the U.K. trailer. It also gives out more of the action sequences, exposing Saya's skills in killing the vampires.
Born to a human father and a vampire mother, 16-year-old Saya hides the tormented soul of a 400-year-old halfling. Though knowing that she too survives only on blood, this loner has been obsessed to get rid of vampires using her samurai skills for centuries. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo, she sees it as the opportunity to destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Soon after befriending the young daughter of the base's general, she learns about her true power.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" is a live-action film directed by Chris Nahon. It stars Jeon Ji Hyun as Saya, and is supported by Masiela Lusha, Allison Miller, Koyuki and Liam Cunningham among others. While Samuel Goldwyn Company have secured rights for U.S. distribution, they have yet set a release date for it.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" Japanese Trailer:
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics