Full 'Blood: The Last Vampire' Japanese Trailer Comes Out
The full-length Japanese trailer of "Blood: The Last Vampire" has made its rounds. Put out on the movie's official site, the video footage teases more never-before-seen footage than what has been shown through the U.K. trailer. It also gives out more of the action sequences, exposing Saya's skills in killing the vampires.
Born to a human father and a vampire mother, 16-year-old Saya hides the tormented soul of a 400-year-old halfling. Though knowing that she too survives only on blood, this loner has been obsessed to get rid of vampires using her samurai skills for centuries. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo, she sees it as the opportunity to destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Soon after befriending the young daughter of the base's general, she learns about her true power.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" is a live-action film directed by Chris Nahon. It stars Jeon Ji Hyun as Saya, and is supported by Masiela Lusha, Allison Miller, Koyuki and Liam Cunningham among others. While Samuel Goldwyn Company have secured rights for U.S. distribution, they have yet set a release date for it.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" Japanese Trailer:
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'