Full 'Blood: The Last Vampire' Japanese Trailer Comes Out
The full-length Japanese trailer of "Blood: The Last Vampire" has made its rounds. Put out on the movie's official site, the video footage teases more never-before-seen footage than what has been shown through the U.K. trailer. It also gives out more of the action sequences, exposing Saya's skills in killing the vampires.
Born to a human father and a vampire mother, 16-year-old Saya hides the tormented soul of a 400-year-old halfling. Though knowing that she too survives only on blood, this loner has been obsessed to get rid of vampires using her samurai skills for centuries. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo, she sees it as the opportunity to destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Soon after befriending the young daughter of the base's general, she learns about her true power.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" is a live-action film directed by Chris Nahon. It stars Jeon Ji Hyun as Saya, and is supported by Masiela Lusha, Allison Miller, Koyuki and Liam Cunningham among others. While Samuel Goldwyn Company have secured rights for U.S. distribution, they have yet set a release date for it.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" Japanese Trailer:
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story