Full 'Blood: The Last Vampire' Japanese Trailer Comes Out
The full-length Japanese trailer of "Blood: The Last Vampire" has made its rounds. Put out on the movie's official site, the video footage teases more never-before-seen footage than what has been shown through the U.K. trailer. It also gives out more of the action sequences, exposing Saya's skills in killing the vampires.
Born to a human father and a vampire mother, 16-year-old Saya hides the tormented soul of a 400-year-old halfling. Though knowing that she too survives only on blood, this loner has been obsessed to get rid of vampires using her samurai skills for centuries. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo, she sees it as the opportunity to destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Soon after befriending the young daughter of the base's general, she learns about her true power.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" is a live-action film directed by Chris Nahon. It stars Jeon Ji Hyun as Saya, and is supported by Masiela Lusha, Allison Miller, Koyuki and Liam Cunningham among others. While Samuel Goldwyn Company have secured rights for U.S. distribution, they have yet set a release date for it.
"Blood: The Last Vampire" Japanese Trailer:
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?