Casting for 'New Moon' Wolf Pack Confirmed
A group of actors has been signed for "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". In an announcement made by Summit Entertainment Monday, March 23, it has been revealed that Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Tyson Houseman are the official members of the Wolf Pack ensemble.
Joining fellow wolf pack member Taylor Lautner in the sequel, the five actors are of American Indian descent with Sioux, Purepecha and Hualapai among the tribes represented. In the film, the Wolf Pack defends humans against vampires although they have a tribal history intricately entwined with Edward Cullen and his family.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is a sequel to 2008 hit vampire drama "Twilight". It will be directed by "The Golden Compass" helmer Chris Weitz using the script penned by "Twilight" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg. The romantic drama will see the return of its original actors, including Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner among others.
Centering on the personal conflict Bella experiences, it will chronicle the time Bella Swan is left devastated by the abrupt departure of Edward Cullen. Finding solace in her friendship with Jacob Black, she soon finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves and her loyalty to the vampires is tested. The Summit Entertainment movie is aimed for November 20 U.S. release.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off