Casting for 'New Moon' Wolf Pack Confirmed
A group of actors has been signed for "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". In an announcement made by Summit Entertainment Monday, March 23, it has been revealed that Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Tyson Houseman are the official members of the Wolf Pack ensemble.
Joining fellow wolf pack member Taylor Lautner in the sequel, the five actors are of American Indian descent with Sioux, Purepecha and Hualapai among the tribes represented. In the film, the Wolf Pack defends humans against vampires although they have a tribal history intricately entwined with Edward Cullen and his family.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is a sequel to 2008 hit vampire drama "Twilight". It will be directed by "The Golden Compass" helmer Chris Weitz using the script penned by "Twilight" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg. The romantic drama will see the return of its original actors, including Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner among others.
Centering on the personal conflict Bella experiences, it will chronicle the time Bella Swan is left devastated by the abrupt departure of Edward Cullen. Finding solace in her friendship with Jacob Black, she soon finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves and her loyalty to the vampires is tested. The Summit Entertainment movie is aimed for November 20 U.S. release.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding