Casting for 'New Moon' Wolf Pack Confirmed
A group of actors has been signed for "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". In an announcement made by Summit Entertainment Monday, March 23, it has been revealed that Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Tyson Houseman are the official members of the Wolf Pack ensemble.
Joining fellow wolf pack member Taylor Lautner in the sequel, the five actors are of American Indian descent with Sioux, Purepecha and Hualapai among the tribes represented. In the film, the Wolf Pack defends humans against vampires although they have a tribal history intricately entwined with Edward Cullen and his family.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is a sequel to 2008 hit vampire drama "Twilight". It will be directed by "The Golden Compass" helmer Chris Weitz using the script penned by "Twilight" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg. The romantic drama will see the return of its original actors, including Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner among others.
Centering on the personal conflict Bella experiences, it will chronicle the time Bella Swan is left devastated by the abrupt departure of Edward Cullen. Finding solace in her friendship with Jacob Black, she soon finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves and her loyalty to the vampires is tested. The Summit Entertainment movie is aimed for November 20 U.S. release.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy