'Dawson's Creek' Star Kerr Smith Files for Divorce From Wife
Kerr Smith, who is famous for playing the role of Jack McPhee in TV series "Dawson's Creek", has filed for divorce from his wife of more than five years Harmoni Everett. TMZ which is the first to make public report on that matter says the actor cites irreconcilable differences.
Kerr Smith and Harmoni Everett were married in June 2003. They have no children. As of press time, more details concerning their divorce are yet shared and neither of them has made a single statement about their reported separation.
Personal life aside, Smith recently starred in horror-thriller flick "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". The film teamed him up with Jensen Ackles, Jaime King, Edi Gathegi, and Tom Atkins among others. There hasn't been record about his future project though.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'