'Dawson's Creek' Star Kerr Smith Files for Divorce From Wife
Kerr Smith, who is famous for playing the role of Jack McPhee in TV series "Dawson's Creek", has filed for divorce from his wife of more than five years Harmoni Everett. TMZ which is the first to make public report on that matter says the actor cites irreconcilable differences.
Kerr Smith and Harmoni Everett were married in June 2003. They have no children. As of press time, more details concerning their divorce are yet shared and neither of them has made a single statement about their reported separation.
Personal life aside, Smith recently starred in horror-thriller flick "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". The film teamed him up with Jensen Ackles, Jaime King, Edi Gathegi, and Tom Atkins among others. There hasn't been record about his future project though.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown