'Dawson's Creek' Star Kerr Smith Files for Divorce From Wife
Kerr Smith, who is famous for playing the role of Jack McPhee in TV series "Dawson's Creek", has filed for divorce from his wife of more than five years Harmoni Everett. TMZ which is the first to make public report on that matter says the actor cites irreconcilable differences.
Kerr Smith and Harmoni Everett were married in June 2003. They have no children. As of press time, more details concerning their divorce are yet shared and neither of them has made a single statement about their reported separation.
Personal life aside, Smith recently starred in horror-thriller flick "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". The film teamed him up with Jensen Ackles, Jaime King, Edi Gathegi, and Tom Atkins among others. There hasn't been record about his future project though.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos