'Dawson's Creek' Star Kerr Smith Files for Divorce From Wife
Kerr Smith, who is famous for playing the role of Jack McPhee in TV series "Dawson's Creek", has filed for divorce from his wife of more than five years Harmoni Everett. TMZ which is the first to make public report on that matter says the actor cites irreconcilable differences.
Kerr Smith and Harmoni Everett were married in June 2003. They have no children. As of press time, more details concerning their divorce are yet shared and neither of them has made a single statement about their reported separation.
Personal life aside, Smith recently starred in horror-thriller flick "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". The film teamed him up with Jensen Ackles, Jaime King, Edi Gathegi, and Tom Atkins among others. There hasn't been record about his future project though.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?