'Dawson's Creek' Star Kerr Smith Files for Divorce From Wife
Kerr Smith, who is famous for playing the role of Jack McPhee in TV series "Dawson's Creek", has filed for divorce from his wife of more than five years Harmoni Everett. TMZ which is the first to make public report on that matter says the actor cites irreconcilable differences.
Kerr Smith and Harmoni Everett were married in June 2003. They have no children. As of press time, more details concerning their divorce are yet shared and neither of them has made a single statement about their reported separation.
Personal life aside, Smith recently starred in horror-thriller flick "My Bloody Valentine 3-D". The film teamed him up with Jensen Ackles, Jaime King, Edi Gathegi, and Tom Atkins among others. There hasn't been record about his future project though.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!