Olga Kurylenko Hopes to Reprise 'Quantum of Solace' Role
Olga Kurylenko would love to take on Camille once again in another James Bond movie, so it has been revealed. Talking about her "Quantum of Solace" role, the Ukrainian-born actress revealed that she had so much fun shooting for the action movie, she would not miss the opportunity to do it again should the Bond producers offer her the chance.
"It wouldn't be for me to decide, but I'd go for it because when we filmed last year it was so much fun," the 29-year-old was quoted by Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper as saying. "Why would I refuse that fun again?" Beside confessing on her willingness to play Camille again, she shared what is needed to be a Bond girl, "To be a Bond girl you need courage, charm, determination and feistiness."
"Outside of work, I've done nothing daring - I don't even go on roller coasters," the co-star of Timothy Olyphant in "Hitman" went on revealing. "In character, you have to work through the fear and the nausea. I'd never do it in my own life, so I just think, 'Hey, this is your chance, do it now.'"
Playing Camille Montes, a Russian-Bolivian agent who has her own vendetta against villain Dominic Greene and Quantum organization, in the 22nd installment of the James Bond series, Kurylenko also pointed out the differences between her and other Bond girls. "I'm a different Bond girl for two reasons. I don't die, and I don't sleep with James," she explained. "It is cool."
Since the last Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace", hit theaters, speculations on the next installment of the action series, "Bond 23", have made their rounds. "Slumdog Millionaire" director Danny Boyle up for the directing role and actresses Freida Pinto and Jennifer Aniston in the run for the next Bond girl part were only few of the rumors circulating.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel