Gucci Mane Releasing 'Faces' Music Video
A music video in support of Gucci Mane's song entitled "Faces" has made its debut. Starting with a scene where someone is seen counting lots of cash, it moves on, capturing the rapper in studio for the song's recording session.
"Faces" is a song where Gucci teams up with fellow rappers Yung Ralph and Yung Fresh. The track reportedly comes from his upcoming DVD "Trapoholics 2".
In related news, Gucci Mane has gone "straight to the studio and recorded four or five songs" for his new album after being released from an Atlanta detention center earlier last week." He continues sharing his next move, "Then I had a party later that night to get ready for, so that took up most of my day right there."
Gucci was sentenced to a year in jail for failing to serve his court-ordered 600 hours of community service, which had been mandated in 2005. Now that he is a free man, he works with producers Drumma Boy and Frank Nitti for the follow-up to his 2007 studio album "Back to the Traphouse".
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover