Gucci Mane Releasing 'Faces' Music Video
A music video in support of Gucci Mane's song entitled "Faces" has made its debut. Starting with a scene where someone is seen counting lots of cash, it moves on, capturing the rapper in studio for the song's recording session.
"Faces" is a song where Gucci teams up with fellow rappers Yung Ralph and Yung Fresh. The track reportedly comes from his upcoming DVD "Trapoholics 2".
In related news, Gucci Mane has gone "straight to the studio and recorded four or five songs" for his new album after being released from an Atlanta detention center earlier last week." He continues sharing his next move, "Then I had a party later that night to get ready for, so that took up most of my day right there."
Gucci was sentenced to a year in jail for failing to serve his court-ordered 600 hours of community service, which had been mandated in 2005. Now that he is a free man, he works with producers Drumma Boy and Frank Nitti for the follow-up to his 2007 studio album "Back to the Traphouse".
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting