Gucci Mane Releasing 'Faces' Music Video
A music video in support of Gucci Mane's song entitled "Faces" has made its debut. Starting with a scene where someone is seen counting lots of cash, it moves on, capturing the rapper in studio for the song's recording session.
"Faces" is a song where Gucci teams up with fellow rappers Yung Ralph and Yung Fresh. The track reportedly comes from his upcoming DVD "Trapoholics 2".
In related news, Gucci Mane has gone "straight to the studio and recorded four or five songs" for his new album after being released from an Atlanta detention center earlier last week." He continues sharing his next move, "Then I had a party later that night to get ready for, so that took up most of my day right there."
Gucci was sentenced to a year in jail for failing to serve his court-ordered 600 hours of community service, which had been mandated in 2005. Now that he is a free man, he works with producers Drumma Boy and Frank Nitti for the follow-up to his 2007 studio album "Back to the Traphouse".
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection