Gucci Mane Releasing 'Faces' Music Video
A music video in support of Gucci Mane's song entitled "Faces" has made its debut. Starting with a scene where someone is seen counting lots of cash, it moves on, capturing the rapper in studio for the song's recording session.
"Faces" is a song where Gucci teams up with fellow rappers Yung Ralph and Yung Fresh. The track reportedly comes from his upcoming DVD "Trapoholics 2".
In related news, Gucci Mane has gone "straight to the studio and recorded four or five songs" for his new album after being released from an Atlanta detention center earlier last week." He continues sharing his next move, "Then I had a party later that night to get ready for, so that took up most of my day right there."
Gucci was sentenced to a year in jail for failing to serve his court-ordered 600 hours of community service, which had been mandated in 2005. Now that he is a free man, he works with producers Drumma Boy and Frank Nitti for the follow-up to his 2007 studio album "Back to the Traphouse".
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up