Gucci Mane Releasing 'Faces' Music Video
A music video in support of Gucci Mane's song entitled "Faces" has made its debut. Starting with a scene where someone is seen counting lots of cash, it moves on, capturing the rapper in studio for the song's recording session.
"Faces" is a song where Gucci teams up with fellow rappers Yung Ralph and Yung Fresh. The track reportedly comes from his upcoming DVD "Trapoholics 2".
In related news, Gucci Mane has gone "straight to the studio and recorded four or five songs" for his new album after being released from an Atlanta detention center earlier last week." He continues sharing his next move, "Then I had a party later that night to get ready for, so that took up most of my day right there."
Gucci was sentenced to a year in jail for failing to serve his court-ordered 600 hours of community service, which had been mandated in 2005. Now that he is a free man, he works with producers Drumma Boy and Frank Nitti for the follow-up to his 2007 studio album "Back to the Traphouse".
Gucci Mane's "Faces" music video
More Gucci Mane News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism