Newly Single Whitney Port Spotted Making Out With Robert Buckley
Reportedly seen making out with Robert Buckley in Miami, Whitney Port has sparked rumors of her dating the "Lipstick Jungle" hottie. Both of them were said having dinner with a group of friends at Nobu after finishing their duties as the co-hosts of the Havaianas Spring Break event at the Shore Club recently. It was during the dinner that they acted "very friendly and canoodling".
OK! Magazine which brings the news to the surface cites an insider as saying, Whitney and Robert "were really cute with each other". Despite the mounting evidence, a source has told E! News that the rumored lovers "definitely did not spend the night together", insisting the reality TV actress "was there with her little sister."
The denial, in fact, can't stop the flying dating rumors, taking into account that both Whitney Port and Robert Buckley are singles. The actress recently has split from her musician boyfriend Jay Lyon, whom she began dating last summer when she started filming her MTV series "The City". Robert himself hasn't been romantically linked to anyone.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3