Newly Single Whitney Port Spotted Making Out With Robert Buckley
Reportedly seen making out with Robert Buckley in Miami, Whitney Port has sparked rumors of her dating the "Lipstick Jungle" hottie. Both of them were said having dinner with a group of friends at Nobu after finishing their duties as the co-hosts of the Havaianas Spring Break event at the Shore Club recently. It was during the dinner that they acted "very friendly and canoodling".
OK! Magazine which brings the news to the surface cites an insider as saying, Whitney and Robert "were really cute with each other". Despite the mounting evidence, a source has told E! News that the rumored lovers "definitely did not spend the night together", insisting the reality TV actress "was there with her little sister."
The denial, in fact, can't stop the flying dating rumors, taking into account that both Whitney Port and Robert Buckley are singles. The actress recently has split from her musician boyfriend Jay Lyon, whom she began dating last summer when she started filming her MTV series "The City". Robert himself hasn't been romantically linked to anyone.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money