Newly Single Whitney Port Spotted Making Out With Robert Buckley
Reportedly seen making out with Robert Buckley in Miami, Whitney Port has sparked rumors of her dating the "Lipstick Jungle" hottie. Both of them were said having dinner with a group of friends at Nobu after finishing their duties as the co-hosts of the Havaianas Spring Break event at the Shore Club recently. It was during the dinner that they acted "very friendly and canoodling".
OK! Magazine which brings the news to the surface cites an insider as saying, Whitney and Robert "were really cute with each other". Despite the mounting evidence, a source has told E! News that the rumored lovers "definitely did not spend the night together", insisting the reality TV actress "was there with her little sister."
The denial, in fact, can't stop the flying dating rumors, taking into account that both Whitney Port and Robert Buckley are singles. The actress recently has split from her musician boyfriend Jay Lyon, whom she began dating last summer when she started filming her MTV series "The City". Robert himself hasn't been romantically linked to anyone.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones