Newly Single Whitney Port Spotted Making Out With Robert Buckley
Reportedly seen making out with Robert Buckley in Miami, Whitney Port has sparked rumors of her dating the "Lipstick Jungle" hottie. Both of them were said having dinner with a group of friends at Nobu after finishing their duties as the co-hosts of the Havaianas Spring Break event at the Shore Club recently. It was during the dinner that they acted "very friendly and canoodling".
OK! Magazine which brings the news to the surface cites an insider as saying, Whitney and Robert "were really cute with each other". Despite the mounting evidence, a source has told E! News that the rumored lovers "definitely did not spend the night together", insisting the reality TV actress "was there with her little sister."
The denial, in fact, can't stop the flying dating rumors, taking into account that both Whitney Port and Robert Buckley are singles. The actress recently has split from her musician boyfriend Jay Lyon, whom she began dating last summer when she started filming her MTV series "The City". Robert himself hasn't been romantically linked to anyone.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC