Newly Single Whitney Port Spotted Making Out With Robert Buckley
Reportedly seen making out with Robert Buckley in Miami, Whitney Port has sparked rumors of her dating the "Lipstick Jungle" hottie. Both of them were said having dinner with a group of friends at Nobu after finishing their duties as the co-hosts of the Havaianas Spring Break event at the Shore Club recently. It was during the dinner that they acted "very friendly and canoodling".
OK! Magazine which brings the news to the surface cites an insider as saying, Whitney and Robert "were really cute with each other". Despite the mounting evidence, a source has told E! News that the rumored lovers "definitely did not spend the night together", insisting the reality TV actress "was there with her little sister."
The denial, in fact, can't stop the flying dating rumors, taking into account that both Whitney Port and Robert Buckley are singles. The actress recently has split from her musician boyfriend Jay Lyon, whom she began dating last summer when she started filming her MTV series "The City". Robert himself hasn't been romantically linked to anyone.
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR