Preview of 'ER' 15.21: Familiar Faces Return
Gathering for the episode before the finale, "ER" doctors and nurses are assisting at a camp for children recovering from heart surgeries. The County General staff help kids at Camp del Corazon, working side by side with the camp counselor who is played by guest star Tom Arnold.
Morris and Brenner in particular make a huge impact on several kids at the camp. Meanwhile, Dr. Banfield and her husband (guest star Courtney B. Vance) feel their adoption dreams slipping away when a young mother comes back for the child she abandoned in the ER.
"I Feel Good", is the episode before the two-hour finale on April 2. It will air on March 26, giving a return of familiar faces that have walked down the corridor of the fictional Chicago hospital.
More ER News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip