Preview of 'ER' 15.21: Familiar Faces Return
Gathering for the episode before the finale, "ER" doctors and nurses are assisting at a camp for children recovering from heart surgeries. The County General staff help kids at Camp del Corazon, working side by side with the camp counselor who is played by guest star Tom Arnold.
Morris and Brenner in particular make a huge impact on several kids at the camp. Meanwhile, Dr. Banfield and her husband (guest star Courtney B. Vance) feel their adoption dreams slipping away when a young mother comes back for the child she abandoned in the ER.
"I Feel Good", is the episode before the two-hour finale on April 2. It will air on March 26, giving a return of familiar faces that have walked down the corridor of the fictional Chicago hospital.
More ER News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special