Preview of 'ER' 15.21: Familiar Faces Return
Gathering for the episode before the finale, "ER" doctors and nurses are assisting at a camp for children recovering from heart surgeries. The County General staff help kids at Camp del Corazon, working side by side with the camp counselor who is played by guest star Tom Arnold.
Morris and Brenner in particular make a huge impact on several kids at the camp. Meanwhile, Dr. Banfield and her husband (guest star Courtney B. Vance) feel their adoption dreams slipping away when a young mother comes back for the child she abandoned in the ER.
"I Feel Good", is the episode before the two-hour finale on April 2. It will air on March 26, giving a return of familiar faces that have walked down the corridor of the fictional Chicago hospital.
More ER News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App