Preview of 'ER' 15.21: Familiar Faces Return
Gathering for the episode before the finale, "ER" doctors and nurses are assisting at a camp for children recovering from heart surgeries. The County General staff help kids at Camp del Corazon, working side by side with the camp counselor who is played by guest star Tom Arnold.
Morris and Brenner in particular make a huge impact on several kids at the camp. Meanwhile, Dr. Banfield and her husband (guest star Courtney B. Vance) feel their adoption dreams slipping away when a young mother comes back for the child she abandoned in the ER.
"I Feel Good", is the episode before the two-hour finale on April 2. It will air on March 26, giving a return of familiar faces that have walked down the corridor of the fictional Chicago hospital.
More ER News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular