Preview of 'ER' 15.21: Familiar Faces Return
Gathering for the episode before the finale, "ER" doctors and nurses are assisting at a camp for children recovering from heart surgeries. The County General staff help kids at Camp del Corazon, working side by side with the camp counselor who is played by guest star Tom Arnold.
Morris and Brenner in particular make a huge impact on several kids at the camp. Meanwhile, Dr. Banfield and her husband (guest star Courtney B. Vance) feel their adoption dreams slipping away when a young mother comes back for the child she abandoned in the ER.
"I Feel Good", is the episode before the two-hour finale on April 2. It will air on March 26, giving a return of familiar faces that have walked down the corridor of the fictional Chicago hospital.
More ER News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says