Aubrey O'Day Hoping to Become Godmother of Jenna Jameson's Twins
Having a good and close relationship with former porn actress Jenna Jameson, Aubrey O'Day has expressed her wish to be asked by the new mother to be the god mother of her twin boys; Jesse and Journey Jett. "Hell yeah!" she says about the possibility of her taking on the particular role. "I'm going to be the one who stands next to Jen and buys the babies everything."
"I was the first person she wrote," Aubrey goes on gushing about her being the first person informed by Jenna about her pregnancy with her newborn infants. "I still save the text messages. She was like 'I just want you to know, my best friend, that I'm pregnant. Tito and I are expecting.'"
"Jenna's a little bit older than me, and she's been approached in similar ways I have," continues the former Danity Kane member when addressing on her friendship with Jenna. "Not to the same degree because we have different professions, but anytime you're a person who is heavily scrutinized, which I am - that's just a role that I got - I think it can be discouraging. You start to question yourself, and it becomes trying. She's helped me breathe through all those emotions."
Jenna Jameson gave birth to twin boys on Monday morning, March 16. Father of the babies is her mixed martial artist partner Tito Ortiz, whom she's been cohabiting with since October 2006. On Wednesday, March 18, In Touch Weekly claimed in a report on its site that Jenna and Tito named their twins Jesse and Journey Jett.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame