Aubrey O'Day Hoping to Become Godmother of Jenna Jameson's Twins
Having a good and close relationship with former porn actress Jenna Jameson, Aubrey O'Day has expressed her wish to be asked by the new mother to be the god mother of her twin boys; Jesse and Journey Jett. "Hell yeah!" she says about the possibility of her taking on the particular role. "I'm going to be the one who stands next to Jen and buys the babies everything."
"I was the first person she wrote," Aubrey goes on gushing about her being the first person informed by Jenna about her pregnancy with her newborn infants. "I still save the text messages. She was like 'I just want you to know, my best friend, that I'm pregnant. Tito and I are expecting.'"
"Jenna's a little bit older than me, and she's been approached in similar ways I have," continues the former Danity Kane member when addressing on her friendship with Jenna. "Not to the same degree because we have different professions, but anytime you're a person who is heavily scrutinized, which I am - that's just a role that I got - I think it can be discouraging. You start to question yourself, and it becomes trying. She's helped me breathe through all those emotions."
Jenna Jameson gave birth to twin boys on Monday morning, March 16. Father of the babies is her mixed martial artist partner Tito Ortiz, whom she's been cohabiting with since October 2006. On Wednesday, March 18, In Touch Weekly claimed in a report on its site that Jenna and Tito named their twins Jesse and Journey Jett.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues