President Obama and Russell Brand Wanted in Springfield
"The Simpsons" had successfully secured a guest starring spot from former Prime Minister Tony Blair in 2003 but can it nab a favor from Barack Obama? The long-running FOX animated series has eyed the running U.S. President to join the show, providing voice for his cartoon character.
Should Obama agrees to this, then he will be the first president to appear on the show while in office. "We'd love to have Barack on the show," executive producers James L Brooks and Al Jean told The Sun's TV Biz. "No president has agreed to do it yet but we'll keep asking. We're putting all the right signals out."
The producers also want "very funny" British comedian Russell Brand who claimed his fame through "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and being the host for 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. "I would definitely be interested in writing an episode around him," Al said.
Not only that, the execs are crossing fingers for an appearance by ex-U.S. President George W. Bush.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway