Video: Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' Duet Performance in 'American Idol'
Carrie Underwood has made a duet with Randy Travis in the result show of "American Idol" Grand Ole Opry week on March 18, and the video footage showing their performance has arrived. During the show, they sang Randy's 1988 self-written song called "I Told You So".
Another musical guest making a live appearance in the FOX's reality singing competition was Brad Paisley. The country music singer performed solo, delivering a new track entitled "Then" from his upcoming eight studio album.
As for the result show itself, Alexis Grace, the 21-year-old contestant from Memphis has been sent home. She was announced as the one who has to leave the show just after Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' collaboration.
Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' duet performance in "American Idol":
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'