Video: Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' Duet Performance in 'American Idol'
Carrie Underwood has made a duet with Randy Travis in the result show of "American Idol" Grand Ole Opry week on March 18, and the video footage showing their performance has arrived. During the show, they sang Randy's 1988 self-written song called "I Told You So".
Another musical guest making a live appearance in the FOX's reality singing competition was Brad Paisley. The country music singer performed solo, delivering a new track entitled "Then" from his upcoming eight studio album.
As for the result show itself, Alexis Grace, the 21-year-old contestant from Memphis has been sent home. She was announced as the one who has to leave the show just after Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' collaboration.
Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' duet performance in "American Idol":
More Carrie Underwood News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce