Video: Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' Duet Performance in 'American Idol'
Carrie Underwood has made a duet with Randy Travis in the result show of "American Idol" Grand Ole Opry week on March 18, and the video footage showing their performance has arrived. During the show, they sang Randy's 1988 self-written song called "I Told You So".
Another musical guest making a live appearance in the FOX's reality singing competition was Brad Paisley. The country music singer performed solo, delivering a new track entitled "Then" from his upcoming eight studio album.
As for the result show itself, Alexis Grace, the 21-year-old contestant from Memphis has been sent home. She was announced as the one who has to leave the show just after Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' collaboration.
Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' duet performance in "American Idol":
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'