Video: Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' Duet Performance in 'American Idol'
Carrie Underwood has made a duet with Randy Travis in the result show of "American Idol" Grand Ole Opry week on March 18, and the video footage showing their performance has arrived. During the show, they sang Randy's 1988 self-written song called "I Told You So".
Another musical guest making a live appearance in the FOX's reality singing competition was Brad Paisley. The country music singer performed solo, delivering a new track entitled "Then" from his upcoming eight studio album.
As for the result show itself, Alexis Grace, the 21-year-old contestant from Memphis has been sent home. She was announced as the one who has to leave the show just after Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' collaboration.
Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' duet performance in "American Idol":
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video