Video: Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' Duet Performance in 'American Idol'
Carrie Underwood has made a duet with Randy Travis in the result show of "American Idol" Grand Ole Opry week on March 18, and the video footage showing their performance has arrived. During the show, they sang Randy's 1988 self-written song called "I Told You So".
Another musical guest making a live appearance in the FOX's reality singing competition was Brad Paisley. The country music singer performed solo, delivering a new track entitled "Then" from his upcoming eight studio album.
As for the result show itself, Alexis Grace, the 21-year-old contestant from Memphis has been sent home. She was announced as the one who has to leave the show just after Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' collaboration.
Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis' duet performance in "American Idol":
More Carrie Underwood News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure