Michael Jackson Urged by Simon Cowell to Perform in 'American Idol'
Simon Cowell, one of the four judges in "American Idol", has reportedly urged Michael Jackson to make a live appearance in the FOX's reality singing competition. The television producer opens up about the possibility of Michael performing in the TV show during a segment in BBC 2/HBO's sitcom "Extra".
On the reason why Michael has to sing in "American Idol", Simon insists that the reality TV show is the best place for him to start making a comeback in America. "It's the best platform he can have in America right now. He'd be stupid not to do it," he says.
In related news, Michael Jackson and concert promoter AEG have reportedly sat down, talking about Michael's world tour. "There's no question that Michael and AEG are discussing a world tour now," sources say.
Though he is said to hold a series of American concerts in Las Vegas, Michael hasn't made any decision as he still looks for other places such as New York and Los Angeles as consideration. Latest rumor claims Ne-Yo will make a surprise appearance in one of Michael's concerts at London's O2 Arena.
More Michael Jackson News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off