'The Mentalist' 1.17 Preview: Man Plummets From the Sky
More shock value are added in the next "The Mentalist". The CBI are scouring a dessert when suddenly a heavy object lands in front of their feet. Turns out, it is the personnel director of Carnelian, Inc who plummets to his death during a skydiving exercise.
In the March 24 episode, Patrick Jane takes on corporate America when the CBI investigates a series of murders at a financial firm's retreat. The story of greed and betrayal pits Patrick against a group of financiers at a corporate retreat in the wilds of the Sierra Nevada foothills.
On other news, Simon Baker who plays Patrick Jane has been named the Sexiest Man on TV in the new issue of TV Guide magazine that arrives on newsstands on March 26. He takes over the title from "Grey's Anatomy" Patrick Dempsey who has been on the position for two straight years. Commenting on the honor, Baker said, "My wife said to me this morning, 'I could take a photo of you right now and they might take that title away from you.' "
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle