Elle MacPherson Rumored Dating Madonna's Ex-Husband Guy Ritchie
Supermodel Elle MacPherson sparks rumors of her dating movie director Guy Ritchie after she was snapped having an outing with him at the Notting Hill Brasserie in London on Monday night, March 16. The rumored new lovers, as claimed by numerous news media, seemed to really enjoy their time together.
Enjoying a dinner date until 12:30 A.M., Elle and Guy were caught on camera leaving the venue separately, presumably to avoid being photographed together. Neither of them offered words for the awaiting reporters while they were walking out of the hot spot. A representative for Guy, meanwhile, has confirmed the two "did go to dinner last night", but declined to give further comment.
Elle MacPherson currently is single. She is the mother of sons Arpad Flynn Busson and Aurelius Cy Andre Busson, whom she has with ex-lover Arpad Busson. As for Guy Ritchie, he's been romantically linked to a number of ladies, like Lauren Meek, an associate producer on his film "RocknRolla", and socialite Jemima Khan, after splitting from estranged wife Madonna. His son with the music diva is named Rocco.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl