Elle MacPherson Rumored Dating Madonna's Ex-Husband Guy Ritchie
Supermodel Elle MacPherson sparks rumors of her dating movie director Guy Ritchie after she was snapped having an outing with him at the Notting Hill Brasserie in London on Monday night, March 16. The rumored new lovers, as claimed by numerous news media, seemed to really enjoy their time together.
Enjoying a dinner date until 12:30 A.M., Elle and Guy were caught on camera leaving the venue separately, presumably to avoid being photographed together. Neither of them offered words for the awaiting reporters while they were walking out of the hot spot. A representative for Guy, meanwhile, has confirmed the two "did go to dinner last night", but declined to give further comment.
Elle MacPherson currently is single. She is the mother of sons Arpad Flynn Busson and Aurelius Cy Andre Busson, whom she has with ex-lover Arpad Busson. As for Guy Ritchie, he's been romantically linked to a number of ladies, like Lauren Meek, an associate producer on his film "RocknRolla", and socialite Jemima Khan, after splitting from estranged wife Madonna. His son with the music diva is named Rocco.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing