Elle MacPherson Rumored Dating Madonna's Ex-Husband Guy Ritchie
Supermodel Elle MacPherson sparks rumors of her dating movie director Guy Ritchie after she was snapped having an outing with him at the Notting Hill Brasserie in London on Monday night, March 16. The rumored new lovers, as claimed by numerous news media, seemed to really enjoy their time together.
Enjoying a dinner date until 12:30 A.M., Elle and Guy were caught on camera leaving the venue separately, presumably to avoid being photographed together. Neither of them offered words for the awaiting reporters while they were walking out of the hot spot. A representative for Guy, meanwhile, has confirmed the two "did go to dinner last night", but declined to give further comment.
Elle MacPherson currently is single. She is the mother of sons Arpad Flynn Busson and Aurelius Cy Andre Busson, whom she has with ex-lover Arpad Busson. As for Guy Ritchie, he's been romantically linked to a number of ladies, like Lauren Meek, an associate producer on his film "RocknRolla", and socialite Jemima Khan, after splitting from estranged wife Madonna. His son with the music diva is named Rocco.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says