Elle MacPherson Rumored Dating Madonna's Ex-Husband Guy Ritchie
Supermodel Elle MacPherson sparks rumors of her dating movie director Guy Ritchie after she was snapped having an outing with him at the Notting Hill Brasserie in London on Monday night, March 16. The rumored new lovers, as claimed by numerous news media, seemed to really enjoy their time together.
Enjoying a dinner date until 12:30 A.M., Elle and Guy were caught on camera leaving the venue separately, presumably to avoid being photographed together. Neither of them offered words for the awaiting reporters while they were walking out of the hot spot. A representative for Guy, meanwhile, has confirmed the two "did go to dinner last night", but declined to give further comment.
Elle MacPherson currently is single. She is the mother of sons Arpad Flynn Busson and Aurelius Cy Andre Busson, whom she has with ex-lover Arpad Busson. As for Guy Ritchie, he's been romantically linked to a number of ladies, like Lauren Meek, an associate producer on his film "RocknRolla", and socialite Jemima Khan, after splitting from estranged wife Madonna. His son with the music diva is named Rocco.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3