Los Angeles Premiere for 'I Love You, Man' Filled With Comedians
Tuesday, March 17, saw one star-studded event as "I Love You, Man" held its Los Angeles premiere at Mann's Village Theater in Westwood, California. Like many other red carpet events, the special screening for this comedy movie was attended by many Hollywood stars. But, what made it different was the appearance of A-list comedians, like Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Sarah Silverman.
Beside those funny people, Paul Rudd, Rashida Jones, Jason Segel, who are all seen in the leading roles in the movie, were spotted on the red carpet. Joining them on the occasion were co-stars Sarah Burns, Jaime Pressly, Jon Favreau, Andy Samberg, J.K. Simmons and Thomas Lennon, as well as director/producer/writer John Hamburg.
Celebrity guests coming to the premiere included other movie stars, like Krysten Ritter, Christine Taylor, Jason Bateman, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Elizabeth Banks. TV actresses, Stacy Keibler, Jennifer Westfeldt and Amanda Anka, as well as reality TV beauty Audrina Patridge from "The Hills" had also been captured walking down the red carpet.
"I Love You, Man" follows Peter Klaven, a successful real estate agent who upon getting engaged to the woman of his dreams, Zooey, realizes that he doesn't have male friends. Desperate to find the suitable Best Man for his wedding, he goes on a series of bizarre and awkward "man-dates" until he meets Sydney Fife. DreamWorks Pictures will distribute it in theaters across the U.S. this coming Friday, March 20.
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit