New 'Angels and Demons' Scenes From ET's Featurette
A brand new featurette for "Angels & Demons" has been unraveled by Entertainment Tonight. Bringing forth a series of never-before-seen footage from the drama thriller, the featurette also compiles several behind-the-scene footage as well as commentary from director Ron Howard and actors Tom Hanks and Ewan McGregor.
Giving a background introduction for the movie, Howard said in the beginning, "In 'Angels & Demons', the Illuminati have resurfaced, and are using cutting edge science to threaten to destroy the Vatican." Later on, he acknowledged the history behind the movie, "Centuries ago the Catholic Church did persecute scientists who were developing ideas that they thought were progressive and that the church found threatening."
A second Dan Brown's novel to be brought to the big screen and a sequel to "The Da Vinci Code", "Angels & Demons" teams up once again director-writer duo, Ron Howard and Akiva Goldsman respectively. This time, it follows Symbology professor Robert Langdon as he embarks in a quest to save the Vatican from the potential deadly threat after discovering an unimaginable vendetta against the Catholic Church by an ancient underground brotherhood, the Illuminati.
Returning as Robert Langdon in the movie is Tom Hanks. He will be supported by Ewan McGregor, Ayelet Zurer, Stellan Skarsgard, Pierfrancesco Favino and Armin Mueller-Stahl among others in the cast ensemble. This novel adaptation movie is set to explode in U.S. theaters on May 15.
"Angels and Demons" Featurette:
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign