Mena Suvari Having Her Wedding Gown Customized to Hide Tattoos
Mena Suvari, who has been very vocal to reporters when talking about her future wedding with fiance Simone Sestito, has just revealed that she is having her wedding gown customized in an attempt to hide the many tattoos she has. The 30-year-old actress' tattoos among others include a lion on her neck and upper back.
"I think it would be considerate to (Sestito's) family to have my tattoos covered, since there are two nuns on his mother's side of the family," says Mena when explaining that she plans to hide her tattoos on her wedding day because she wants to please her future mother-in-law. Though already planning on her wedding dress, Mena tells New York Daily News she and Simone haven't set a wedding date just yet.
In a different interview with OK! Magazine during U.S.A. Network's "American Character: A Photographic Journey" launch held at Stephan Weiss Gallery in N.Y.C. on March 12, Mena said that her nuptials to Simone may take place next year. "Knowing that one day it will happen, I think it's just the whole essence of it. Thinking about how it should really be your most important, special day, and getting your family together. Simone and I really want to make it everything we always wanted it to be," she gushed.
Mena Suvari and Simone Sestito, who is a music producer, reportedly first met in 2007 at the Toronto International Film Festival while she was promoting her big screen movie "Stuck". The pair began dating soon thereafter. Their engagement was covered by the media in July 2008. Prior to engaging to Simone, Mena was married to cinematographer Robert Brinkmann.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son