Jenna Jameson Gives Birth to Twin Boys
Retired adult film star Jenna Jameson has given birth to twin boys on Monday morning, March 16. The father of the newborn infants is Jenna's partner, mixed martial artist Tito Ortiz.
Confirming the born of the twins was Jenna's representative. "They're in very good health," the representative told US Weekly exclusively. No further details, including babies' names and measurements, have been made public though.
Meanwhile, the publication also quoted a source as describing, Jenna has "been taking it easy and even had to be in a wheelchair during one of Tito's events in Las Vegas" when she was still in her early stages of pregnancy. "She's very excited to be a mom," the source added.
The twin boys whom Jenna Jameson delivered are her first children with Tito Ortiz. She and Tito have been together since 2006. Previously, Jenna was married to Jay Grdina and pregnant with his baby, but experienced miscarriage. They then divorced in 2006. Beside experiencing miscarriage, Jenna also once failed with in-vitro.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!