Jenna Jameson Gives Birth to Twin Boys
Retired adult film star Jenna Jameson has given birth to twin boys on Monday morning, March 16. The father of the newborn infants is Jenna's partner, mixed martial artist Tito Ortiz.
Confirming the born of the twins was Jenna's representative. "They're in very good health," the representative told US Weekly exclusively. No further details, including babies' names and measurements, have been made public though.
Meanwhile, the publication also quoted a source as describing, Jenna has "been taking it easy and even had to be in a wheelchair during one of Tito's events in Las Vegas" when she was still in her early stages of pregnancy. "She's very excited to be a mom," the source added.
The twin boys whom Jenna Jameson delivered are her first children with Tito Ortiz. She and Tito have been together since 2006. Previously, Jenna was married to Jay Grdina and pregnant with his baby, but experienced miscarriage. They then divorced in 2006. Beside experiencing miscarriage, Jenna also once failed with in-vitro.
More Jenna Jameson News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves