Jenna Jameson Gives Birth to Twin Boys
Retired adult film star Jenna Jameson has given birth to twin boys on Monday morning, March 16. The father of the newborn infants is Jenna's partner, mixed martial artist Tito Ortiz.
Confirming the born of the twins was Jenna's representative. "They're in very good health," the representative told US Weekly exclusively. No further details, including babies' names and measurements, have been made public though.
Meanwhile, the publication also quoted a source as describing, Jenna has "been taking it easy and even had to be in a wheelchair during one of Tito's events in Las Vegas" when she was still in her early stages of pregnancy. "She's very excited to be a mom," the source added.
The twin boys whom Jenna Jameson delivered are her first children with Tito Ortiz. She and Tito have been together since 2006. Previously, Jenna was married to Jay Grdina and pregnant with his baby, but experienced miscarriage. They then divorced in 2006. Beside experiencing miscarriage, Jenna also once failed with in-vitro.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer