Korean Teaser Trailer for Park Chan-wook's 'Thirst'
When a priest is accidentally turned into a blood-sucking vampire, he is forced to fight for his own humanity as seen in the brand new Korean teaser trailer of "Thirst". Opened with a shot of a man wandering around what seems to be a monastery, the video footage, which is lacking English subtitle, presents the background story of how Sang-hyun becomes a vampire.
Coming from the director of "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK", "Thirst" tells the story about a priest named Sang-hyun who participates in a medical experiment to find a cure for a deadly disease with traumatic repercussions. But, when the experiment goes askew, he becomes a vampire. Tortured and depraved, he falls into an affair with a wife of his childhood friend. As things turn for worse, he struggles to maintain what's left of his humanity.
Starring Song Kang-ho as Sang-hyun, it is supported by Shin Ha-kyun, Kim Ok-bin and Eriq Ebouaney. Directed and produced by Park Chan-wook, the horror thriller was also written by Chan-wook along with Seo-Gyeong Jeong. It will be opened in South Korea in April, while Focus Features will handle the U.S. distribution sometime later this year.
"Thirst" - Korean Teaser Trailer:
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?