Korean Teaser Trailer for Park Chan-wook's 'Thirst'
When a priest is accidentally turned into a blood-sucking vampire, he is forced to fight for his own humanity as seen in the brand new Korean teaser trailer of "Thirst". Opened with a shot of a man wandering around what seems to be a monastery, the video footage, which is lacking English subtitle, presents the background story of how Sang-hyun becomes a vampire.
Coming from the director of "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK", "Thirst" tells the story about a priest named Sang-hyun who participates in a medical experiment to find a cure for a deadly disease with traumatic repercussions. But, when the experiment goes askew, he becomes a vampire. Tortured and depraved, he falls into an affair with a wife of his childhood friend. As things turn for worse, he struggles to maintain what's left of his humanity.
Starring Song Kang-ho as Sang-hyun, it is supported by Shin Ha-kyun, Kim Ok-bin and Eriq Ebouaney. Directed and produced by Park Chan-wook, the horror thriller was also written by Chan-wook along with Seo-Gyeong Jeong. It will be opened in South Korea in April, while Focus Features will handle the U.S. distribution sometime later this year.
"Thirst" - Korean Teaser Trailer:
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves