'Bourne 4' Is in Progress, Matt Damon Confirmed
Providing an update to another installment of "Bourne" films, Matt Damon has come up with a confirmation that a fourth "Bourne" movie is indeed in development. The Academy Award-recipient gushed on the "Untitled Bourne 4 Project" matter in the interview with Parade Magazine.
Asked whether his return to play Jason Bourne for a fourth time has been made official, Damon responded, "We're working on it." Explaining more on the project, he said, "This time it would be from an original script rather than a book by Robert Ludlum. But the director, Paul Greengrass, is busy and I am too, so we'll see what happens."
On whether or not he is ready to reprise his role, he stated that age will be his biggest obstacle. "Listen, when I did the first movie, I was 29 years old. I am 37 now," the star of "The Departed" confessed, "and after a tough fighting scene, the next day you wake up and feel your body more. That's just the way it is."
The fourth "Bourne" film has been reported to be penned by George Nolfi, the screenwriter of "The Sentinel"and "Ocean's Twelve". While earlier it was suggested that the story may be based on Robert Ludlum's "The Parsifal Mosaic", it has been noted that the latter could be developed into another movie by Universal Pictures.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress