'Bourne 4' Is in Progress, Matt Damon Confirmed
Providing an update to another installment of "Bourne" films, Matt Damon has come up with a confirmation that a fourth "Bourne" movie is indeed in development. The Academy Award-recipient gushed on the "Untitled Bourne 4 Project" matter in the interview with Parade Magazine.
Asked whether his return to play Jason Bourne for a fourth time has been made official, Damon responded, "We're working on it." Explaining more on the project, he said, "This time it would be from an original script rather than a book by Robert Ludlum. But the director, Paul Greengrass, is busy and I am too, so we'll see what happens."
On whether or not he is ready to reprise his role, he stated that age will be his biggest obstacle. "Listen, when I did the first movie, I was 29 years old. I am 37 now," the star of "The Departed" confessed, "and after a tough fighting scene, the next day you wake up and feel your body more. That's just the way it is."
The fourth "Bourne" film has been reported to be penned by George Nolfi, the screenwriter of "The Sentinel"and "Ocean's Twelve". While earlier it was suggested that the story may be based on Robert Ludlum's "The Parsifal Mosaic", it has been noted that the latter could be developed into another movie by Universal Pictures.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences