'Bourne 4' Is in Progress, Matt Damon Confirmed
Providing an update to another installment of "Bourne" films, Matt Damon has come up with a confirmation that a fourth "Bourne" movie is indeed in development. The Academy Award-recipient gushed on the "Untitled Bourne 4 Project" matter in the interview with Parade Magazine.
Asked whether his return to play Jason Bourne for a fourth time has been made official, Damon responded, "We're working on it." Explaining more on the project, he said, "This time it would be from an original script rather than a book by Robert Ludlum. But the director, Paul Greengrass, is busy and I am too, so we'll see what happens."
On whether or not he is ready to reprise his role, he stated that age will be his biggest obstacle. "Listen, when I did the first movie, I was 29 years old. I am 37 now," the star of "The Departed" confessed, "and after a tough fighting scene, the next day you wake up and feel your body more. That's just the way it is."
The fourth "Bourne" film has been reported to be penned by George Nolfi, the screenwriter of "The Sentinel"and "Ocean's Twelve". While earlier it was suggested that the story may be based on Robert Ludlum's "The Parsifal Mosaic", it has been noted that the latter could be developed into another movie by Universal Pictures.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked