None Eliminated in 'The Amazing Race 14' Episode 5
"She's a Little Scared of Stick, But I Think She'll Be OK!", the fifth episode in "The Amazing Race" 14 is the first non-elimination leg. The teams are kept intact at 7, with flight attendants Christie and Jodi checking in the last. Ironically, they were the first team to arrive last week.
Christie and Jodi embarked from The Theater of Musical Comedy around noon, taking a Trans-Siberian Railroad to Novosibirsk. Following behind them were Kisha and Jen who found out that the train won't leave until 10 P.M. that night. Thus all team will be departing at the same time.
In the morning they arrived and a detour should be performed. The teams must choose between Russian Bride or Russian Snow Plow. In the former, teams must drive an ancient car called Lada, through a training course to an apartment complex while in the latter, they must find a bride in an apartment building and take them to a church in the other side of the town. Picking the plow challenge were Margie, Luke, Jamie, Victor and Cara.
Meanwhile, Jodi and Christie were lost and kept asking direction to the detour clue box, while the others had finished their tasks. Victor finished the plow for Tammy and they must drive to a library in Siberia. Mel and Mike also finished their Bride challenge followed by Margie and Luke as well as Cara and Jaime. Jodi and Christie, were further lost to the outskirt of the town, bringing the bride to the wrong church. They must drive back to the city.
Road Block was next, requiring one of the team members to strip down to their underwear and run in the middle of the chilly weather. They who must run 1.4 miles to a theater were Tammy, Luke, Cara and Mike. Christie-Jodi finally finished the Bride task at around the same time as Kisha and Jen.
Luke finished the marathon round and entered Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre with his mother. As the first team to arrive at the pit stop, they were awarded a trip for two to St. Lucia. Tammy and Victor checked in second, followed by Jamie and Cara. Mike and Mel hit fourth while Mark and Michael took the fifth. Kisha and Jen were the sixth team, right in front of Christie and Jodi.
In the next leg, the teams will travel to Jaipur, India where some of them are taken aback by the poverty and appalling condition.
- The Pit Stop
- Next Week Preview
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'