Mike Tyson's Documentary Film Gets a Trailer
Screened for the first time at 2008 Cannes Film Festival, "Tyson", an autobiography about world boxing champ Mike Tyson, has received a trailer for public consumption. The documentary is both directed and written by Oscar-nominated screenwriter James Toback.
Through a mixture of original interviews and archival footage and photographs, a startlingly complex, fully-rounded human being emerges. The film ranges from Tyson's earliest memories of growing up on the mean streets of Brooklyn through his entry into the world of boxing, to his rollercoaster ride in the funhouse of worldwide fame and fortunes won and lost.
Toback allows Tyson to reveal himself without inhibition and with eloquence and a pervasive vulnerability. Distributed by Sony Pictures Classic, it will box itself to U.S. theaters on April 24.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie