Clips From the Premiere of NBC's New Drama 'Kings'
An exploration to the struggle of David Vs. Goliath, "Kings" invade the NBC schedule this Sunday, March 15 in a two-hour premiere. Critics have been giving mixed reviews for the new series, with San Francisco Chronicle calling it "compelling and odd" and USA Today deeming it "doesn't quite work and probably won't last". The clips from the pilot, "Goliath", are available for judgement.
The show is set in a modern metropolis under siege, where the fighting has gone on for too long and cost far too many lives. King Silas Benjamin (played by Ian McShane) is the well-entrenched king of Gilboa, whose flag bears a divine butterfly symbol. Gilboa has its capital in Shiloh, a clean new city that is unspoiled by time or litter. Silas must deal with the tensions rising between Gilboa and neighboring nation Gath.
When several prisoners of war are taken, a young soldier, David Shepherd (Christopher Egan), defies orders and crosses enemy lines to save them. Unknown to David, the soldier he saves is Jack Benjamin (Sebastian Stan), the son of the king. From that day forth, David's life will never be the same.
- Clip 1
More Kings News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'