Clips From the Premiere of NBC's New Drama 'Kings'
An exploration to the struggle of David Vs. Goliath, "Kings" invade the NBC schedule this Sunday, March 15 in a two-hour premiere. Critics have been giving mixed reviews for the new series, with San Francisco Chronicle calling it "compelling and odd" and USA Today deeming it "doesn't quite work and probably won't last". The clips from the pilot, "Goliath", are available for judgement.
The show is set in a modern metropolis under siege, where the fighting has gone on for too long and cost far too many lives. King Silas Benjamin (played by Ian McShane) is the well-entrenched king of Gilboa, whose flag bears a divine butterfly symbol. Gilboa has its capital in Shiloh, a clean new city that is unspoiled by time or litter. Silas must deal with the tensions rising between Gilboa and neighboring nation Gath.
When several prisoners of war are taken, a young soldier, David Shepherd (Christopher Egan), defies orders and crosses enemy lines to save them. Unknown to David, the soldier he saves is Jack Benjamin (Sebastian Stan), the son of the king. From that day forth, David's life will never be the same.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Behind the Scene
More Kings News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'