Jack White of The White Stripes Has a New Band, The Dead Weather
Guitarist/lead vocalist of The White Stripes, Jack White, has formed a new band called The Dead Weather. "This band is the first project to come out of this new system, which is our new studio in town and this building," he said.
Jack debuted his new band at a private party in Nashville, Tennessee taking place on Wednesday, March 11 at the headquarters of the Third Man Records. Musicians seen attending the party included fellow singers Sheryl Crow and Martina McBride as well as The White Stripes' member Meg White.
The Dead Weather are comprised of Jack White in drums, The Kills' Alison Mosshart in vocals, The Raconteurs' Jack Lawrence in bass and Queens of the Stone Age's Dean Fertita in guitar. They have recorded a debut studio album titled "Horehound" and they plan to release it in June.
One of the new songs in the band's upcoming studio album is called "Hang You From the Heavens". Expected to be the first single from their album, it has been available for free stream on their official website.
The Dead Weather's "Hang You From the Heavens" video:
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame