'Bones' 4.17 Preview: High School Pregnancy Is a Trend
In the next "Bones", Brennan and Booth are visiting the place where secrets, deception and scandal occur, high school. When a petrified human body is found buried in a mound of salt in a city de-icing truck, Booth and Brennan are on the case.
They discover the victim, Ashley, was a 16-year-old high school volleyball player who had been missing for three weeks. When the team discovers Ashley was pregnant at the time of her death, they are shocked to find that nearly half of her volleyball team is either pregnant or already has a baby, and the press reports an alleged "pregnancy pact."
Booth and Brennan must delve through the complex web of relationships to find a motive for Ashley's murder. Meanwhile, when Angela and Roxie discuss adopting a dog, they must confront larger issues in their relationship.
Called "The Salt in the Wounds", the episode will air March 19.
More Bones News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC