'Bones' 4.17 Preview: High School Pregnancy Is a Trend
In the next "Bones", Brennan and Booth are visiting the place where secrets, deception and scandal occur, high school. When a petrified human body is found buried in a mound of salt in a city de-icing truck, Booth and Brennan are on the case.
They discover the victim, Ashley, was a 16-year-old high school volleyball player who had been missing for three weeks. When the team discovers Ashley was pregnant at the time of her death, they are shocked to find that nearly half of her volleyball team is either pregnant or already has a baby, and the press reports an alleged "pregnancy pact."
Booth and Brennan must delve through the complex web of relationships to find a motive for Ashley's murder. Meanwhile, when Angela and Roxie discuss adopting a dog, they must confront larger issues in their relationship.
Called "The Salt in the Wounds", the episode will air March 19.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors