'Bones' 4.17 Preview: High School Pregnancy Is a Trend
In the next "Bones", Brennan and Booth are visiting the place where secrets, deception and scandal occur, high school. When a petrified human body is found buried in a mound of salt in a city de-icing truck, Booth and Brennan are on the case.
They discover the victim, Ashley, was a 16-year-old high school volleyball player who had been missing for three weeks. When the team discovers Ashley was pregnant at the time of her death, they are shocked to find that nearly half of her volleyball team is either pregnant or already has a baby, and the press reports an alleged "pregnancy pact."
Booth and Brennan must delve through the complex web of relationships to find a motive for Ashley's murder. Meanwhile, when Angela and Roxie discuss adopting a dog, they must confront larger issues in their relationship.
Called "The Salt in the Wounds", the episode will air March 19.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture