'Bones' 4.17 Preview: High School Pregnancy Is a Trend
In the next "Bones", Brennan and Booth are visiting the place where secrets, deception and scandal occur, high school. When a petrified human body is found buried in a mound of salt in a city de-icing truck, Booth and Brennan are on the case.
They discover the victim, Ashley, was a 16-year-old high school volleyball player who had been missing for three weeks. When the team discovers Ashley was pregnant at the time of her death, they are shocked to find that nearly half of her volleyball team is either pregnant or already has a baby, and the press reports an alleged "pregnancy pact."
Booth and Brennan must delve through the complex web of relationships to find a motive for Ashley's murder. Meanwhile, when Angela and Roxie discuss adopting a dog, they must confront larger issues in their relationship.
Called "The Salt in the Wounds", the episode will air March 19.
More Bones News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage