'Bones' 4.17 Preview: High School Pregnancy Is a Trend
In the next "Bones", Brennan and Booth are visiting the place where secrets, deception and scandal occur, high school. When a petrified human body is found buried in a mound of salt in a city de-icing truck, Booth and Brennan are on the case.
They discover the victim, Ashley, was a 16-year-old high school volleyball player who had been missing for three weeks. When the team discovers Ashley was pregnant at the time of her death, they are shocked to find that nearly half of her volleyball team is either pregnant or already has a baby, and the press reports an alleged "pregnancy pact."
Booth and Brennan must delve through the complex web of relationships to find a motive for Ashley's murder. Meanwhile, when Angela and Roxie discuss adopting a dog, they must confront larger issues in their relationship.
Called "The Salt in the Wounds", the episode will air March 19.
More Bones News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'