Two 'Fast and Furious' TV Spots Reel In the Cars Action
Universal Pictures have debuted two brand new TV spots of "Fast and Furious". Taking the sneak peek to the next level, the two television promos provide more never-before-seen footage with glimpses at the street car racing actions, and let out a look at other new characters aside from Vin Diesel's Dom Toretto and Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner.
When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner. However, as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, the two must work together and trust each other to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, they will find the best way to get revenge is by pushing the limits of what's possible behind the wheel.
Marking the return of the foe-turned-ally duo, ex-con Dom Toretto and agent Brian O'Conner, "Fast and Furious" teams up once again the original "The Fast and the Furious" cast ensemble, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster. This time, they will be supported by John Ortiz, Laz Alonso, Gal Gadot and Liza Lapira among others. Penned by Chris Morgan, this fourth installment of the street car racing movie franchise will speed up to theaters across the U.S. on April 3.
- TV Spot # 1:
- TV Spot # 2:
More Fast and Furious News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?