Two 'Fast and Furious' TV Spots Reel In the Cars Action
Universal Pictures have debuted two brand new TV spots of "Fast and Furious". Taking the sneak peek to the next level, the two television promos provide more never-before-seen footage with glimpses at the street car racing actions, and let out a look at other new characters aside from Vin Diesel's Dom Toretto and Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner.
When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner. However, as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, the two must work together and trust each other to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, they will find the best way to get revenge is by pushing the limits of what's possible behind the wheel.
Marking the return of the foe-turned-ally duo, ex-con Dom Toretto and agent Brian O'Conner, "Fast and Furious" teams up once again the original "The Fast and the Furious" cast ensemble, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster. This time, they will be supported by John Ortiz, Laz Alonso, Gal Gadot and Liza Lapira among others. Penned by Chris Morgan, this fourth installment of the street car racing movie franchise will speed up to theaters across the U.S. on April 3.
- TV Spot # 1:
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab