Two 'Fast and Furious' TV Spots Reel In the Cars Action
Universal Pictures have debuted two brand new TV spots of "Fast and Furious". Taking the sneak peek to the next level, the two television promos provide more never-before-seen footage with glimpses at the street car racing actions, and let out a look at other new characters aside from Vin Diesel's Dom Toretto and Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner.
When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner. However, as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, the two must work together and trust each other to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, they will find the best way to get revenge is by pushing the limits of what's possible behind the wheel.
Marking the return of the foe-turned-ally duo, ex-con Dom Toretto and agent Brian O'Conner, "Fast and Furious" teams up once again the original "The Fast and the Furious" cast ensemble, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster. This time, they will be supported by John Ortiz, Laz Alonso, Gal Gadot and Liza Lapira among others. Penned by Chris Morgan, this fourth installment of the street car racing movie franchise will speed up to theaters across the U.S. on April 3.
- TV Spot # 1:
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy