Two 'Fast and Furious' TV Spots Reel In the Cars Action
Universal Pictures have debuted two brand new TV spots of "Fast and Furious". Taking the sneak peek to the next level, the two television promos provide more never-before-seen footage with glimpses at the street car racing actions, and let out a look at other new characters aside from Vin Diesel's Dom Toretto and Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner.
When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner. However, as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, the two must work together and trust each other to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, they will find the best way to get revenge is by pushing the limits of what's possible behind the wheel.
Marking the return of the foe-turned-ally duo, ex-con Dom Toretto and agent Brian O'Conner, "Fast and Furious" teams up once again the original "The Fast and the Furious" cast ensemble, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster. This time, they will be supported by John Ortiz, Laz Alonso, Gal Gadot and Liza Lapira among others. Penned by Chris Morgan, this fourth installment of the street car racing movie franchise will speed up to theaters across the U.S. on April 3.
- TV Spot # 1:
- TV Spot # 2:
More Fast and Furious News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens