Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.18: Point of No Return
Next week, "CSI: NY" will air the episode where Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz guest star as Bonnie and Clyde-like couple. In "Point of No Return", the CSIs find out that a heroin is made from human bodies.
The powder is discovered when a former ME is found dead and a white powder near his body helps the CSI team track his killer. Ashlee's character is named Lila Wickfield, a young community college student who works part time as a hotel cleaning lady. Pete meanwhile, plays as her boyfriend named Chester Bryon. Together Lila and Chester are caught in a drug deal gone wrong.
The episode airs Wednesday, March 18.
The show is looking forward to present another cameo from the music world. Katharine McPhee has been confirmed playing a role in an unnamed episode as a singer.
On another news, executive producer Peter Lenkov recently said that a death will occur in the season finale. He said, "We lose a member of our family - and that's just in the first 10 minutes." He added, "The CSI: NY team is on the trail of a team of sophisticated kidnappers-turned-cop killers. Their crime will forever change the CSI: NY lineup."
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!