Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.18: Point of No Return
Next week, "CSI: NY" will air the episode where Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz guest star as Bonnie and Clyde-like couple. In "Point of No Return", the CSIs find out that a heroin is made from human bodies.
The powder is discovered when a former ME is found dead and a white powder near his body helps the CSI team track his killer. Ashlee's character is named Lila Wickfield, a young community college student who works part time as a hotel cleaning lady. Pete meanwhile, plays as her boyfriend named Chester Bryon. Together Lila and Chester are caught in a drug deal gone wrong.
The episode airs Wednesday, March 18.
The show is looking forward to present another cameo from the music world. Katharine McPhee has been confirmed playing a role in an unnamed episode as a singer.
On another news, executive producer Peter Lenkov recently said that a death will occur in the season finale. He said, "We lose a member of our family - and that's just in the first 10 minutes." He added, "The CSI: NY team is on the trail of a team of sophisticated kidnappers-turned-cop killers. Their crime will forever change the CSI: NY lineup."
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years