Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.18: Point of No Return
Next week, "CSI: NY" will air the episode where Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz guest star as Bonnie and Clyde-like couple. In "Point of No Return", the CSIs find out that a heroin is made from human bodies.
The powder is discovered when a former ME is found dead and a white powder near his body helps the CSI team track his killer. Ashlee's character is named Lila Wickfield, a young community college student who works part time as a hotel cleaning lady. Pete meanwhile, plays as her boyfriend named Chester Bryon. Together Lila and Chester are caught in a drug deal gone wrong.
The episode airs Wednesday, March 18.
The show is looking forward to present another cameo from the music world. Katharine McPhee has been confirmed playing a role in an unnamed episode as a singer.
On another news, executive producer Peter Lenkov recently said that a death will occur in the season finale. He said, "We lose a member of our family - and that's just in the first 10 minutes." He added, "The CSI: NY team is on the trail of a team of sophisticated kidnappers-turned-cop killers. Their crime will forever change the CSI: NY lineup."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says