Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.18: Point of No Return
Next week, "CSI: NY" will air the episode where Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz guest star as Bonnie and Clyde-like couple. In "Point of No Return", the CSIs find out that a heroin is made from human bodies.
The powder is discovered when a former ME is found dead and a white powder near his body helps the CSI team track his killer. Ashlee's character is named Lila Wickfield, a young community college student who works part time as a hotel cleaning lady. Pete meanwhile, plays as her boyfriend named Chester Bryon. Together Lila and Chester are caught in a drug deal gone wrong.
The episode airs Wednesday, March 18.
The show is looking forward to present another cameo from the music world. Katharine McPhee has been confirmed playing a role in an unnamed episode as a singer.
On another news, executive producer Peter Lenkov recently said that a death will occur in the season finale. He said, "We lose a member of our family - and that's just in the first 10 minutes." He added, "The CSI: NY team is on the trail of a team of sophisticated kidnappers-turned-cop killers. Their crime will forever change the CSI: NY lineup."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent