Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.18: Point of No Return
Next week, "CSI: NY" will air the episode where Ashlee Simpson and her husband Pete Wentz guest star as Bonnie and Clyde-like couple. In "Point of No Return", the CSIs find out that a heroin is made from human bodies.
The powder is discovered when a former ME is found dead and a white powder near his body helps the CSI team track his killer. Ashlee's character is named Lila Wickfield, a young community college student who works part time as a hotel cleaning lady. Pete meanwhile, plays as her boyfriend named Chester Bryon. Together Lila and Chester are caught in a drug deal gone wrong.
The episode airs Wednesday, March 18.
The show is looking forward to present another cameo from the music world. Katharine McPhee has been confirmed playing a role in an unnamed episode as a singer.
On another news, executive producer Peter Lenkov recently said that a death will occur in the season finale. He said, "We lose a member of our family - and that's just in the first 10 minutes." He added, "The CSI: NY team is on the trail of a team of sophisticated kidnappers-turned-cop killers. Their crime will forever change the CSI: NY lineup."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris