The Pussycat Dolls' Melody Thornton Says Danity Kane May Return as Duo
Melody Thornton from The Pussycat Dolls reveals that though Danity Kane have split, the group may return as a musical duo. Opening up the possibility to MTV, Melody says that Dawn Richard, one of the two remaining members of Danity Kane, has worked with P. Diddy and another girl, whose name is yet to be disclosed.
"I know that Dawn is actually working with Puffy - and I probably shouldn't say it - and another girl, and they're going to do a group," Melody explains. "So, big ups to you, Dawn Richard! ... Kill it!"
Danity Kane have officially split after Shannon Bex refused to show up with Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres during the making of MTV's "Making the Band 4" back in January. At that time, Dawn said, "As of right now, [Danity Kane doesn't exist]. It's devastating for me."
Aside from the news of Danity Kane possibly returning as a duo, D. Woods and Aubrey O'Day, two of Danity Kane's former members, have been busy with their own project. While D. Woods is recording songs for her upcoming mixtape series titled "Independence Day", Aubrey is cooking up "danceable music" for her solo studio album.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger