The Pussycat Dolls' Melody Thornton Says Danity Kane May Return as Duo
Melody Thornton from The Pussycat Dolls reveals that though Danity Kane have split, the group may return as a musical duo. Opening up the possibility to MTV, Melody says that Dawn Richard, one of the two remaining members of Danity Kane, has worked with P. Diddy and another girl, whose name is yet to be disclosed.
"I know that Dawn is actually working with Puffy - and I probably shouldn't say it - and another girl, and they're going to do a group," Melody explains. "So, big ups to you, Dawn Richard! ... Kill it!"
Danity Kane have officially split after Shannon Bex refused to show up with Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres during the making of MTV's "Making the Band 4" back in January. At that time, Dawn said, "As of right now, [Danity Kane doesn't exist]. It's devastating for me."
Aside from the news of Danity Kane possibly returning as a duo, D. Woods and Aubrey O'Day, two of Danity Kane's former members, have been busy with their own project. While D. Woods is recording songs for her upcoming mixtape series titled "Independence Day", Aubrey is cooking up "danceable music" for her solo studio album.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media