The Pussycat Dolls' Melody Thornton Says Danity Kane May Return as Duo
Melody Thornton from The Pussycat Dolls reveals that though Danity Kane have split, the group may return as a musical duo. Opening up the possibility to MTV, Melody says that Dawn Richard, one of the two remaining members of Danity Kane, has worked with P. Diddy and another girl, whose name is yet to be disclosed.
"I know that Dawn is actually working with Puffy - and I probably shouldn't say it - and another girl, and they're going to do a group," Melody explains. "So, big ups to you, Dawn Richard! ... Kill it!"
Danity Kane have officially split after Shannon Bex refused to show up with Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres during the making of MTV's "Making the Band 4" back in January. At that time, Dawn said, "As of right now, [Danity Kane doesn't exist]. It's devastating for me."
Aside from the news of Danity Kane possibly returning as a duo, D. Woods and Aubrey O'Day, two of Danity Kane's former members, have been busy with their own project. While D. Woods is recording songs for her upcoming mixtape series titled "Independence Day", Aubrey is cooking up "danceable music" for her solo studio album.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame