The Pussycat Dolls' Melody Thornton Says Danity Kane May Return as Duo
Melody Thornton from The Pussycat Dolls reveals that though Danity Kane have split, the group may return as a musical duo. Opening up the possibility to MTV, Melody says that Dawn Richard, one of the two remaining members of Danity Kane, has worked with P. Diddy and another girl, whose name is yet to be disclosed.
"I know that Dawn is actually working with Puffy - and I probably shouldn't say it - and another girl, and they're going to do a group," Melody explains. "So, big ups to you, Dawn Richard! ... Kill it!"
Danity Kane have officially split after Shannon Bex refused to show up with Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres during the making of MTV's "Making the Band 4" back in January. At that time, Dawn said, "As of right now, [Danity Kane doesn't exist]. It's devastating for me."
Aside from the news of Danity Kane possibly returning as a duo, D. Woods and Aubrey O'Day, two of Danity Kane's former members, have been busy with their own project. While D. Woods is recording songs for her upcoming mixtape series titled "Independence Day", Aubrey is cooking up "danceable music" for her solo studio album.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video