The Pussycat Dolls' Melody Thornton Says Danity Kane May Return as Duo
Melody Thornton from The Pussycat Dolls reveals that though Danity Kane have split, the group may return as a musical duo. Opening up the possibility to MTV, Melody says that Dawn Richard, one of the two remaining members of Danity Kane, has worked with P. Diddy and another girl, whose name is yet to be disclosed.
"I know that Dawn is actually working with Puffy - and I probably shouldn't say it - and another girl, and they're going to do a group," Melody explains. "So, big ups to you, Dawn Richard! ... Kill it!"
Danity Kane have officially split after Shannon Bex refused to show up with Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres during the making of MTV's "Making the Band 4" back in January. At that time, Dawn said, "As of right now, [Danity Kane doesn't exist]. It's devastating for me."
Aside from the news of Danity Kane possibly returning as a duo, D. Woods and Aubrey O'Day, two of Danity Kane's former members, have been busy with their own project. While D. Woods is recording songs for her upcoming mixtape series titled "Independence Day", Aubrey is cooking up "danceable music" for her solo studio album.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'