Preview of 'Hell's Kitchen': Andrea and J in Trouble
Tomorrow, March 12, another chef will be booted off from reality cooking competition "Hell's Kitchen" and two previews to show who may be in trouble are shown. Andrea, in charge of mushroom risotto, gets yelled at by Gordon Ramsay due to falling behind. When Carol offers some help with the mushroom, she refuses.
Another case is J who sits in the appetizer station and must prepare two salads but got the order wrong. "I'm absolutely gobsmacked that we can fall behind with the salad. Two salads, one with no dressing. You're screwing up. What's the matter?" Ramsay said to J.
With the elimination of Colleen last week, the remaining chefs in the running to win $250,000 salary at Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey are down to 11.
- Preview 1
- Preview 2
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo