Preview of 'Hell's Kitchen': Andrea and J in Trouble
Tomorrow, March 12, another chef will be booted off from reality cooking competition "Hell's Kitchen" and two previews to show who may be in trouble are shown. Andrea, in charge of mushroom risotto, gets yelled at by Gordon Ramsay due to falling behind. When Carol offers some help with the mushroom, she refuses.
Another case is J who sits in the appetizer station and must prepare two salads but got the order wrong. "I'm absolutely gobsmacked that we can fall behind with the salad. Two salads, one with no dressing. You're screwing up. What's the matter?" Ramsay said to J.
With the elimination of Colleen last week, the remaining chefs in the running to win $250,000 salary at Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey are down to 11.
- Preview 1
- Preview 2
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune