Preview of 'Hell's Kitchen': Andrea and J in Trouble
Tomorrow, March 12, another chef will be booted off from reality cooking competition "Hell's Kitchen" and two previews to show who may be in trouble are shown. Andrea, in charge of mushroom risotto, gets yelled at by Gordon Ramsay due to falling behind. When Carol offers some help with the mushroom, she refuses.
Another case is J who sits in the appetizer station and must prepare two salads but got the order wrong. "I'm absolutely gobsmacked that we can fall behind with the salad. Two salads, one with no dressing. You're screwing up. What's the matter?" Ramsay said to J.
With the elimination of Colleen last week, the remaining chefs in the running to win $250,000 salary at Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey are down to 11.
- Preview 1
- Preview 2
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked