Preview of 'Hell's Kitchen': Andrea and J in Trouble
Tomorrow, March 12, another chef will be booted off from reality cooking competition "Hell's Kitchen" and two previews to show who may be in trouble are shown. Andrea, in charge of mushroom risotto, gets yelled at by Gordon Ramsay due to falling behind. When Carol offers some help with the mushroom, she refuses.
Another case is J who sits in the appetizer station and must prepare two salads but got the order wrong. "I'm absolutely gobsmacked that we can fall behind with the salad. Two salads, one with no dressing. You're screwing up. What's the matter?" Ramsay said to J.
With the elimination of Colleen last week, the remaining chefs in the running to win $250,000 salary at Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey are down to 11.
- Preview 1
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!