Preview of 'Hell's Kitchen': Andrea and J in Trouble
Tomorrow, March 12, another chef will be booted off from reality cooking competition "Hell's Kitchen" and two previews to show who may be in trouble are shown. Andrea, in charge of mushroom risotto, gets yelled at by Gordon Ramsay due to falling behind. When Carol offers some help with the mushroom, she refuses.
Another case is J who sits in the appetizer station and must prepare two salads but got the order wrong. "I'm absolutely gobsmacked that we can fall behind with the salad. Two salads, one with no dressing. You're screwing up. What's the matter?" Ramsay said to J.
With the elimination of Colleen last week, the remaining chefs in the running to win $250,000 salary at Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey are down to 11.
- Preview 1
More Hell's Kitchen News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too